[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you're that guy who listens to cooler and hippe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 0001765_american-cool[1].jpg (102 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
0001765_american-cool[1].jpg
102 KB, 800x533
>tfw you're that guy who listens to cooler and hipper music than you

Hey.

I know what you're thinking: "there's no way this asshole listens to cooler music than me. I know all the best music"

Well here's proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAfd3AreZUE

Now you're thinking, "damn, I do kind of like that song actually. it was really creative, and I hadn't heard it before."

That's because I listen to cooler music than you.

later
>>
>you listen to cooler music than you

great thread op
>>
>>63535771
>you listen to cooler music than you
>>
>>63535771
It's impressive that you managed to show you're retarded before finishing your first sentece! :-) now please, stop promoting your crap music
>>
boring
>>
File: cool-anime-guy[1].jpg (113 KB, 482x439) Image search: [Google]
cool-anime-guy[1].jpg
113 KB, 482x439
>>63535794
>>63535825
>>63535850
I switched the narrative mode in midsentence just like my hero, Pynchon. You didn't pick up on it because you lack formal training in advanced literary techniques

that's right

not only did the sentence fulfill my goals as a writer making it grammatically "correct," but I also read and understand cooler literature than you too

later boys
>>
>>63535889
pynchon is far from "cool" he's the kind of writer first year literature majors brag about reading to the repressed screams of their soon not-to-be friends
>>
File: Bait-Shop.jpg (79 KB, 600x490) Image search: [Google]
Bait-Shop.jpg
79 KB, 600x490
>>63535794
>>63535825
>>63535850
>>63535853
>>63535925
Tag em, bag em, and reel them in.
Gonna sell you on the market today
Might keep one of you in my tank.
>>
File: 1458634075135.png (32 KB, 217x278) Image search: [Google]
1458634075135.png
32 KB, 217x278
>>
literally let out a loud laugh after reading this and its 3 am in my parents house. well done op
>>
>>63535968
and it's only 3am inside of my parents house. outside it's about 11 am. only it's 3 am inside of my parents house, and everyone is asleep. and you made me laugh op. so good job but it is late and i must now get some sleep. goodnight, op.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.