[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dreams involving a musician/band
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_20160323_224514.jpg (20 KB, 479x262) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160323_224514.jpg
20 KB, 479x262
>>
I dreamt I became the singer of old school Black Flag
I love them but it was a shit dream: shit was thrown at me and I was abused, not surprisingly what actually happened at their shows
>>
I had a dream that I was friends with Brian Wilson, and Taylor Swift stole my retainer
>>
im a LMP and i did have a dream Thomas from daftpunk was my client but he was so tall that his legs stuck off the table and I laughed so hard I woke myself up.
>>
>>63534230
lauren mayberry breaking brandons jaw in a muay thai fight. it was great.
>>
>>63534257
Living the dream.
>>
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 960x1280
I dreamed I was pic related
>>
>>63534230
Had a dream that I was Charles Mingus and I was playing a soulful bass solo on Pork Pie Hat and then all of a sudden Mos Def came up on stage and started doing a verse out of nowhere

When the verse ended I woke up
>>
Had a dream where the stooges showed up at my apartment to camp out and i was stoked but gradually realized they weren't the stooges and were actually old friends of mine and my cousin
>>
>>63534352
The human form of /mu/
>>
I had a dream a few weeks ago where me and Kate Bush followed the devil into hell, which was like a fancy restaurant.
>>
What a coincidence. I just woke up from a dream like that

I had a dream about someone I used to know in high school. I was a really big slacker in high school, so I was always in the lowest classes, and this boy wasn't even my friend. He didn't even talk to me.
But I would always watch him and his friend talk. The two were very close. You could tell they were very bright, even though they didn't really care for schoolwork, so I kind of admired them. Unlike myself, everyone liked them.

So I was in a cramped room with a few random people who were sitting on a sofa that happened to be there, and it was dark. The only source of light was a projector that was at the center of the crowded room.

For some reason I was expecting Isaac Brock to come in and do a live performance, but instead this kid came in with an acoustic guitar and walked up to the microphone which was positioned on the back wall of the room just left of center. The screen made by the projector covered up a quarter of his head on the right side.

Anyway, he did his thing and sort of sang this song that kind of sounded like Modest Mouse, and I was thinking the whole time that he was pretty good for an amateur musician. And the lyrics were sort of like
>whoaaa she's working out
>she's working out
>she doesn't wanna work out

Anyway, there was a video on the screen, and the video itself was these really corny, early-2000s-style music video that you would expect to see on MTV. In one seen, there was a boat, and his face was being projected on the sail, sort of like in that Talking Heads song with the house. In the last scene, there's this woman who's lying down in the sun on a pink towel by what seems to be a house in the suburbs and on top of fake grass doing leg exercises, and then, in the next scene, she's not there, but there's a television to the right that has his face, and he's singing.

And then a hand comes down from outside of the screen and lowers these plastic, life-size doll pieces.
>>
>>63534532
cont.

And the plastic pieces make up the woman. the first piece is her spine attached to her naked torso, followed by her legs and her arms and then her head.

And we all applaud him. And after everyone leaves, I start talking to him, and I tell him the same thing over and over again
>you did really great man
>that was really good, I was really impressed
>you sounded just like Modest Mouse
>you know Modest Mouse, right?

That's where it ends.
>>
File: IMG_20160322_204948214.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160322_204948214.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>63534532
>>
true story, one time I was taking some weird medication and I dreamed I was eating Björk's pussy

it was present-day Björk and it felt like her pussy had like a handful of sand in it but I was enjoying myself
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 1280x954) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 1280x954
>>63534606
: ^ )
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 702x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 702x560
>tfw can't have dreams
>>
>>63534606
Bjork's vagina could be an active icelandic geyser for all i care and I'd still chow down
>>
>>63534606
>>63534701
I feel like someone should get Bjork to visit this place and see these kinds of posts. From the kind of stuff articles have said about her I imagine she would get a kick out of it rather than screaming misogyny like Lavren.
>>
>>63534573
>"You know Modest Mouse, right?"
>>
>>63534715
>ywn be on Björk's speed dial exclusively for cunnilingus and snuggling
>>
>>63534715
Xavier and Gaspard from Justice sit down together and read gay fanfiction of themselves
>>
File: im very sensitive.png (68 KB, 211x226) Image search: [Google]
im very sensitive.png
68 KB, 211x226
>>63534746
>snugglingus
>>
File: IMG_20160323_233305.jpg (62 KB, 540x737) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160323_233305.jpg
62 KB, 540x737
>>63534715
>>
>>63534747
I need a source on this

>>63534715
Didn't she mention something to the effect of that she found people masturbating to her to be flattering?
>>
>>63534230

>ctrl+f
>grimes
>0 of 0

dreamt I kissed her the night before last. seriously.
>>
I had a dream where i was walking by some stores and there was a billboard for a beauty parlor featuring Annie Clark and i somehow smeared my hand on it. Then i saw her getting into the car with some logo on it and driving away and i thought: "Damn, next time i see her i should ask her for a photo and then show it to /mu/."
>>
>>63535740
Disgusting
Does that thing ever even bathe?
>>
>>63535740
and then what happened? why wont you tell us
>>
>>63534697
i only have my dreams rn
>>
one time i had a dream where i played football with efrim menuck in the streets just down the road from where i was living at the time
then we started having a conversation about the concert he'd just played at a place called Building 37, he seemed to think i knew this place, i remember he said something like "you know we had to wear all black because it was Building 37" and i was just nodding and laughing along even though i had no idea what he was talking about
still wondering desu
>>
I dreamed of Elvis, and wrote it down
>>
>>63534230
I had a dream once where panda bear took my hand and lead me into a dark forest, at some point I started to hear bluish play in the background and I saw the qt I had a crush on at the time at the end of the tunnel. Before I got to her I woke up.

It was the last time i remember being almost happy
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.