[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: king krule.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
king krule.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
Thoughts on this guy?
>>
none.
>>
>>63525711
Ugh.
>>
I really liked 6 Feet, and his hip hop stuff are pretty great as well. Not really formed yet perhaps, but the kid has talent.
>>
Love the dude
Hope he doesn't my balls again by taking an extremely long time for his next follow up
>>
He has no soul.
>>
>>63525814
didn't know it was 2010
>>
>>63525845
>hurr year jokes
Go watch John Oliver you pitiful little faggot
>>
He's good. His voice is peculiar.
>>
fucking awful voice
>>
I look up to him
>>
>>63525711
i once was bangin a chick he was trying to chirpse. he kept drawing shit pictures of them driving off into sunsets and gay shit like that. felt good desu. you can get famous but your ginger and cringey for life.
>>
>>63525711
arnold schwarzenegger
>>
His neck makes me believe
>>
>>63525711
I listened to the King Krule EP & his full length under that name as well earlier. Kind of reminded me of a poor man's tom waits mixed with a british kid vocally, the instrumentation was more interesting than his vocals to me. I will probably get around to listening to the Archy Marshall album eventually, but I really don't understand the hype about him on /mu/. He's not bad, but nothing really made me want to come back and listen again.
>>
hurr durr: the artist
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.