[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You just found a monkey paw. What music related thing do you wish for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: paw.jpg (42 KB, 582x383) Image search: [Google]
paw.jpg
42 KB, 582x383
You just found a monkey paw. What music related thing do you wish for?
>>
I'd have to think about it for a while but one thing I would like to hear is the below but in HQ:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woAJDpXOCvo
It's a pre release of It's All Mo Thug by Bone Thugs N Harmony, but the lyrics/parts are different to the final studio version.
>>
delete mu
>>
Make me a music legend
>>
>>63518179
I wish I could collaborate with any artist I wanted
>>
Delete from history The Beatles and all their works.
>>
>>63518470
Wish granted! /mu/ is shortly replaced by a board exclusively for the discussion of hip-hop.
>>
I want to be the best runner
>>
That reminds me: I really enjoy the works of Edgar Allan Poe. WHat kind of music goes with Poe?
>>
>>63518877
Poe
>>
>>63518835
That sounds like pitchfork.
>>
>>63518179
i wish for a world in which wall noize is considered popular music
>>
become rich and talented bleep bloop producer on Warp
>>
>>63518900
Wish granted! All music in the world is replaced with wall noise.
>>
>>63518951
paradise achieved :)
>>
>>63518179
Fame and fortune.
>>
collab between jason aldean and trent reznor
>>
>>63518179
An infinite amount of money to purchase gear with
>>
>>63518951
if only... society would skyrocket into a new golden aeon
>>
>>63519011
oh shit reznor producing a dark n gritty outlaw country album would be great
>>
make jeff mangum be like "hey, people really like my music and it makes them happy and i feel very proud and responsible for that so i'm going to release all my unreleased stuff and keep touring every once in a while"
>>
>>63518545
Wish granted! A group eerily similar to The Beatles now forms in the modern day, garnering a huge fanbase. Beatlemania begins anew in the year 2016.
>>63519044
Wish granted! You now have all the money. The economy collapses.
>>
bring back '80s speed metal.
>>
>>63519121
Wish denied.
>>
File: notamonkey.jpg (37 KB, 550x615) Image search: [Google]
notamonkey.jpg
37 KB, 550x615
>>63519234
>>
Let me go back to the summer where I could buy acid for a buck a tab.

And I help her in my hands.

And everything seemed like it was going to change.

And make me less old.
>>
New Frank Ocean album please
>>
>>63519234
lol'd
>>
>>63519326
Wish granted! Frank Ocean releases a grunge album.
>>
>>63519381
>Frank Ocean - Speeding Bullet 3 Heaven
I'll listen
>>
All Lights Fucked on the Hairy Amp Drooling HQ release for everyone, from the real master tapes that were never destroyed
>>
I'd wish for Marina Diamandis, Regina Spektor and Angel Olsen to all come to my house and slap my face around with their bare sweaty tits for days
>>
>>63518179
brian wilson's immortality
>>
that the music i create comes to conquer all
>>
File: 203.jpg (147 KB, 1022x1501) Image search: [Google]
203.jpg
147 KB, 1022x1501
Charli XCX in my bed having consensual sexual intercourse with me with no long-term physical or emotional ramifications to either party involved
That's music related, right?
>>
>>63518545
>>
>>63520054
I want to fuck her skirt.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.