[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Firth of Fifth appreciation thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
Firth of Fifth appreciation thread.
>>
Overrated.

Dancing with the Moonlit Knight and The Cinema Show are better
>>
I don't belong here, said old tessa out loud.
Easy, love, there's the safe way home.
Thankful for her fine fair discount, tess co-operates
>>
>>63515490
One of the best progressive rock piece ever
>>
>>63515558
Steady on pleb, it's a solid tune in a great album
>>
>>63515536
Why don't I understand those lyrics?
>>
>>63515591
Cos you're a lardy mcfatclap cunt
>>
>>63515490
>>63515504
THE BATTLE OF EPPING FOREST
ITS THE BATTLE OF EPPING FOREST
RIGHT OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR
>>
>>63515716
>It all began when I went on a tour, hoping to find some furniture.

>I followed a sign - it said "Beautiful Chest".

>It led to a lady who showed me her best.

>She was taken by surprise when I quickly closed my eyes.
>>
>>63515490
I absolutely love carpet crawlers, and just the song just sound so carefully and professionally made (except for some weird ass lyrics)
>>
>>63515823
Word
>>
>>63515823
OP here. I've listened to SEBTP so many times, but I've only just know downloaded Foxtrot and TLLDOB. Don't know why its taken me so long, but I have a lot to look forward to.
>>
>>63515899
foxtrot > SEBTP
>>
>>63515929
Listening to Foxtrot atm. Nice so far. Will take many listens to even get as familiar with it as I am with SEBTP though.
>>
>>63515823
MILD-MANNERED SUPERMEN
ARE HELD IN KRYPTONITE
>>
>downloading albums
>not just listening on youtube

it's 2016 for chr*sts sake
>>
God why did Phil Collins ruin Genesis ;_;
>>
>>63516572
It wasn't him, he was the one who wanted to keep things goid. It was Tony who forced Steve out of the band so they could pursue more pop rock sounds.
>>
>>63516001
It's bait, but - enjoy your your 128 kbps mp3 audio and constant Internet connection to even listen to your music.
>>
>>63516572
Collins did nothing wrong
>>
>>63516644
>>63517082
CIDF pls go
>>
>>63516572
I'm not a huge fan of Collins Genesis but Duke is still pretty good. Duke's Travels/End is one of their best.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.