[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /mu/ think of father and awful records? personally,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
what does /mu/ think of father and awful records?

personally, i think they're dope, but they won't be able to maintain their success. just like odd future's popularity hinged on a select few members, awful's popularity, in my opinion, almost solely depends on father's. the rest of them are just meh. their sound is also fairly repetitive, if weirdly catchy.
>>
I think they are shit along with 99% of hip-hop, listen to better music.
>>
>>63508827
Father has maybe like, one good song. His shit is mostly wack to be honest. I hated his verse on It G Ma, it was the worst one. He relies too much on a gimmick.
>>
>>63508843
nice edge there buddy
>>
>>63508827
they sound like reddit: the record lavel
>>
>awful's popularity, in my opinion, almost solely depends on father's

nah they got slugga too

but yeah they so some cool, forward thinking stuff
>>
>>63508843
Why do you dags always shit post here? Who cares if you don't like hip-hop? Fuck off. You're tastes sucks
>>
>>63508906
slugga is almost always fucking garbage. his only good songs are herron, i'm the ocean, and hokayhokayhokay (which is annoying as shit anyways)
>>
>>63508900
>whatever i don't like is reddit
can this meme just die?
>>
>>63508874
This he's a nice guy, but he and awful just come across as Great Value Odd Future
>>
>>63508940

we were talking popularity though

but i like him though, he's like if the way people described young thug was acurrate
>>
wrist wrist wrist wrist wrist wrist
i want my wrist so cold pneumonia in my fist

that's about his only good song. Why can't I cry Money is only dope because of the beat. He makes it gay as fuck though, I hate his flow and I hate his gay ass feminine delivery
>>
>>63508976
that's an interesting comparison that i'm not sure i agree with. could you elaborate?

i'd say he's only mid-tier popular relative to awful. i think kcsb and abra are more popular, and archie and rich po have the potential to beat him there too.
>>
shitty fake lil bs
>>
I love them

they're like the black Twenty-One Pilots
>>
>>63509015

oh yeah i forget abra is on awful records

bassically i was just reffering to his unconvention vaguely melodic delivery that puts more emphasis pn timbre than anything else
>>
>>63509073
i think thug's voice carries a melody much better. his voice is like a weird instrument, whereas slugga just sounds like someone who's rapping with a jolly rancher in his mouth while strung out on heroin (which is probably accurate). i think it's easier to slur along with thug and vibe to that than it is to rap to slug's stuff.
>>
>>63509113

that's kinda what i like about it though, like it takes thug's ideas to the next logical extreme

its not really easy to vibe too though haha unless your strung out on opiates
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.