[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this Twenty One Pilots bullshit and why did you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
What is this Twenty One Pilots bullshit and why did you guys tell me it was good?
>>
Nu-male core

You have too much testosterone to get it. / mu/ circa 2012 when it was a tumblr colony loved this album.
>>
>>63499866
Here's your little bit of attention, now fuck off cunt.
>>
Yeah just like Souvlaki and Fishmans, all garbage.

Did you hear that Michael Gira's rapist?

Tame Impala is the world's most relevant band and Grimes is the greatest pop musician alive.
>>
>>63499987
It's honestly not a good album. It's some whiny suburban indie kid trying to make emotional music and incorporate hip hop into his shitty indie pop but it's failing miserably and he sounds like a tard.
>>
>>63500017
I like all those artists but the album in the OP sounded like crap to me. I can see the premise seeming a lot more original in 2008 but nothing in it is very good. I don't like hip hop in general though so that's probably why.
>>
>>63500018
how exactly does it fail?
>>
Is this a new meme?
>>
>>63500018
I don't care about the album, I'm just sick of all this '*** = Twenty One Pilots' forced meme bullshit. How empty is your fucking life?
>>
>>63500087
I'm pretty sure of it this is their 7th thread in 2 days.
>>
>>63500082
Because it simply doesn't sound good. 4/10 album
>>
>>63500087
NO
>>
>>63500104
I'm not the OP and I'm not memeing
I never understood the hype for this album and I've listened to it 4 different times over the past 6 years
>>
>>63500110
it does tho
7/10
>>
>>63500104
get ready to receive a wacky meme response from OP! h-haha ignore your fat gnawing failure OP ignore it ignore it ignore it memes memes lmao meme
>>
>>63500136
Elephant Eyelash is far better in my opinion.
>>
>>63500154
in your opinion :)
>>
is this album neet-pop?
>>
>>63500168
my nigga
fav song?
>>
>>63500136
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you should meme it, dumbass.

Do you honestly not like Song of the Sad Assassin?
>>
>>63500172
of course

i'd never srsly rag on an album for being whiny or something like that tho so i'm better than you :)
>>
>>63500195
Gemini(Birthday Song) or Act V

but probably Gemini because it has some of the cutest imagery
>>
>>63500168
>>63500195
>>63500240
My fucking boys.

Solid 9/10 album. The variance on the instrumentation and the lyrics and fucking flows (the lyrics and flows alone) are fucking fanstastic.
>>
Here's your (You), OP

what's everyone's impressions of Mumps Etc?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.