[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this been making the rounds on here the last few days. what does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 0006710615_10.jpg (45 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
0006710615_10.jpg
45 KB, 700x700
this been making the rounds on here the last few days. what does /mu/ think about it?

i like it. been playing it the last couple days. that aquafina track is really good.
>>
hey man I know you're posting your own shit, its pretty obvious. You post this EP in band camp threads and reply to it with the same responses. I know you want people to hear it, and you are probably really proud of it but honestly man it really is not good. like it's just not and as soon as people listen to it they'll realise you are shilling your own bullshit and they'll watch out for you and remember your work. so ease up man but people can see through this.
>>
>>63498814
Listen to this guy. That was the most polite reply you'll ever get in regards to shilling shitty bandcamp albums
>>
>>63498814
good for you, cus that's not the case lol. people can like shit and repost it even if it's not well known without samefagging.
>>
>>63498814
That's what we, in the industry, like to call a TruthRoasting
>>
>>63498874
thanks man, you can check the archive he posts it 3-5 times a day and it's just fucking bad man.
>>63498905
It's so clearly you, you post so often and the response is usually negative. the track you suggested people listen to is your highlighted track on bancamp

fucking side note
if you watch your amazing youtube videos here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rt4TJlGgDw
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTDJBPAgBgE&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=LordSizzle

you can clearly see you are white, yet you have a song called "Niggalodean" you also have a soundcloud track with "nigga" in the title.

You aren't good and you are directly being disrespectful to the people that run the genre you are trying to share yourself into. go fuck yourself and stop pretending you are fucking awful nobody else is posting this but you.
>>
>>63498987
That's what we like to call a ReturnRoast

>>63498905 give up
>>
>>63498987
you do realize i can have white friends who make those videos for me, correct?
>>
>>63498987
also the response has never been neagtive. every reply i've received has praised some songs. any "negative" response has been constructive crticism about certain elements of the album.
>>
>>63499027
holy shit dude are you really going to try and pretend that you have white friends who say they are you, sound like you, have your cd and promote it? Holy fuck dude stop before you meme yourself.
>>63499048
you reply to your own posts with "sick production" and "cool album art" every time.
>>
Btw
Listened to Aquafina, no really a fan
Like your colour scheme tho senpai
>>
you also wrote yourself a wikipedia article you sad boy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Sizzle
>>
>>63499069
he printed the album cover and put it in a cd case, you fucking sperg. if you want further proof, the person in that video is "lil smegma" who's featured on two of the songs on the album. even though my voice is pitched down on the songs, you can clearly hear that he and i are not the same.

and no, i haven't replied to this shit. you can see my followers have gone up and some songs have spiked in plays. namek fm had 200 plays just yesterday once i made a point to have people listen to it first.
>>
>>63499171
yeah that shit is tight. i'm official hehe
>>
>>63499184
posting your ep 5 times a day and getting 200 plays does not indicate a quality share.
>>
>>63499210
" His freestyles, "666 God" and "Only One (Ray Rice Theme Music)" became smash hits when members of some music forums realized who took ownership of the Soundcloud username."

not even over 900 plays
>>
>>63499316
there's 5 posters. god you are so shit if i see you post this garbage i'm gonna call you out everytime
>>
>>63499364
bet you wish you could delete the thread now
>>
File: 0808797.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
0808797.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
>>63498737
Heed >>63498814's words.
It's probably the nicest feedback you'll get now that we know you're shilling. Go ahead and delete this thread now, too.
>>
>>63498814
we all remember jonothan
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.