[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can one melon be so wrong?The cringe threads got nothing on him.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: what are you doing.jpg (62 KB, 848x435) Image search: [Google]
what are you doing.jpg
62 KB, 848x435
How can one melon be so wrong?The cringe threads got nothing on him.
>>
I like that album but I can totally see why someone wouldn't
>>
>>63492878
But he had no idea what he was talking about and he is a music reviewer...And on top of that he gave a fucking 8/10 on that charlie x lp which was undoubtedly bad.
>>
>>63492643
4/10 was about right maybe 5 tbqh. Nyc hell was much better and Suki girlz. The concept was nice but james executed poorly. vocals were too low that it's almost inaudible and his voice isn't good at all

he gave dean blunts black metal an 8 surprisingly so I don't think he's against the Experimental Art scene.
>>
>>63493065
>getting this triggered over someone's opinion

Also it was an EP. Also it was good.
>>
>>63492643
It's definitely one of his weakest albums
>>
>>63493126
I could care less but he is supposed to be a music reviewer which means he should know what he is talking about.
>>
>>63492643

He can't be wrong. I mean literally no one can be wrong or right about it. What's your point?
>>
>>63493201
>if he doesn't agree with me then he doesn't know what he's talking about

grow up.
>>
>>63493217
I dont care about he agreeing with me its just that he completely misses the point and expects something completely different.
>>63493215
>music is subjective meme
>>
>>63493278
">music is subjective meme" meme
>>
>>63493278
>>music is subjective meme

oh boy here we go
>>
>>63493290
>eating shit is ok as long as i enjoy it!!!
>>
>>63493326

Yes it is. I mean except for the whole sickness thing that goes along with it.
>>
>>63493109
This, shitty artist in general senpai
>>
>music is subjective meme

I don't care whether it's a meme or not. If you describe music with terms like good or bad that's inherentely subjective. Of course there are also objective things about music, like tempo for example.
>>
>>63493384
Never thought that the hedonism memes are true
>>
>>63493201
>I could care less
You fucking retards never end I swear.
>>
>>63492643
>How can one melon be so wrong?
Because different people have different tastes, and your taste is not like his one.
Since music is subjective, his score will be nothing more than his taste.

Unless he was your clone he will get something wrong sometimes.

If you care about it, STOP FUCKING WATCHING/READING REVIEWS OF THE GENRE OF REVIEWS, CALLED OPIONATED AND TRY TO FIND REVIEWS OF THE GENRE CALLED DESCRIPTIVE
>>
>>63493476

I'm not saying that the pleassure a person recieves from figuaratively eating shit is intrinsically valuable. I don't attach value to the action itself. I'm just saying that whether this person figuaratively eats shit or not is dependent on the perspective. I'm not saying that you can't criticize the figuarative piece of shit, my point is that you can't be objectively right about this figuarative piece of shit.
>>
>>63493783
>can't be objectively right
You will also say that evil is subjective aswell?But anyway why try to help people become better when they enjoy eating shit even though is self destructive is what you just said.
>>
>>63493882

> But anyway why try to help people become better when they enjoy eating shit even though is self destructive is what you just said.

Literally eating shit might be destructive, figuaratively eating shit by consuming bad (imo) music isn't, at least there isn't any scientific data which would suggest such a thing and even if there were such data, at the end of the day it's simply none of my buisness.

> You will also say that evil is subjective aswell?

yes
>>
>>63494072
>at the end of the day it's simply none of my buisness.
Well when you become too apathetic things get incredibly worse.Its quite obvious that most people who listen to pop/top 40 rap stuff are shallow and dumb like the music.You can even see how influential music today is.People literally want to live like criminals, 24/7 party goers(aka live for the moment) or huge fags and music is mostly responsible for this.I cant see how this is "subjectively bad" when in the end they just become dumb consumerist robots and vote against free speech just because it might offend somebody which in the end is ruining your objectively better life.
>>
>>63494626
>>63494626

> Its quite obvious that most people who listen to pop/top 40 rap stuff are shallow and dumb like the music.

> You can even see how influential music today is

1.) You don't actually know how many people who listen to top 40 music are actually dumb. Many people who listen to top 40 music aren't really dumb, they're just not really into music. They're casual listeners. Also, in your case it might be selective perception.

2.) You don't know whether top 40 music is a symptom, cause, both or none of those. We don't know what the effects of top 40 music are. It's as simple as that. We don't have any scientific data.

> People literally want to live like criminals

They don't.

> 24/7 party goers(aka live for the moment)

If they want to do that that's fine with me. It's not hurting anyone and when they're older they'll eventually stop anyway.

> music is mostly responsible for this.

You don't know.

> "subjectively bad"

There's no context in the world where bad and good can be objective. These words are inherently subjective since they're dependent on individual preferences.

> when in the end they just become dumb consumerist robots

I agree that there's a worrying tendency towards consumerism. However, whether music is responsible for this or not is another thing.

> vote against free speech just because it might offend somebody

Except for a few singled out instances, no body votes against free speech because it might offend somebody.
>>
OP, the real cringe here is you. You should really get out more.
>>
>>63495105
>They don't
Of course they do people boasting with things like selling drugs and killing people is normal?
>It's not hurting anyone
>I agree that there's a worrying tendency towards consumerism.

>You don't know.
>whether music is responsible for this or not is another thing.
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.372.6170&rep=rep1&type=pdf

>Except for a few singled out instances
except they are becoming the majority

>>63495171
Nice refutation of the thread and analyzation of my life.
>>
>>63495256

> Of course they do people boasting with things like selling drugs and killing people is normal?

Yes, some people but we're talking about the majority of people.

> http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.372.6170&rep=rep1&type=pdf

causation and correlation...

> except they are becoming the majority

Could you get more specific?
>>
>>63493783
>I'm not saying that the pleassure a person recieves from figuaratively eating shit is intrinsically valuable.
holy fucking kek
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.