[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're directing a movie and this is the soundtrack. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: aasdf.png (1 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
aasdf.png
1 MB, 900x900
You're directing a movie and this is the soundtrack. What is the plot?
>>
completely black screen
>>
i0ok-
>>
a big guy takes a big POOPY HAHAHAHA And the PoOpie comes to life and takes an eve BIGGER POOPY!!!!!! AND THAT POOPYDIES!!!!!
>>
>>63484771
people falling asleep to boring music
>>
good enough idea for a thread but it's pretty autistic to have the intricacies of this album memorized well enough to construct a film plot around it
>>
>>63484771
>there's a storm
>someone goes to a grocery store
>someone goes to a beach but no one is there
>everyone's dead
>one annoying christian guy is being crazy over there
>>
something about life being cut too short and then going on some strange existential/afterlife experience
>>
>>63484879

t. ADHD
>>
File: rectangle.jpg (203 KB, 624x420) Image search: [Google]
rectangle.jpg
203 KB, 624x420
>>63484771
a humans is taking a walk he sees god at the sky turns out god is not a singular entity but alot of big dudes they then Lift Their Skinny Fists Like Antennae to Heaven because they are like ants to the big dudes
>>
>>63484771
I've actually thought a lot about this, and if I had unlimited money, I'd make an animated feature a la Interstella 5555.

>Storm starts
>camera starts zooming in on the earth
>sun shining
>camera zooms into the water
>bass drum starts
>amino acids coming together
>lighting strikes when the drums and guitar come in
>cell starts dividing
>cue accelerated version of the history of life on earth
>cambrian explosion
>dinosaurs and shit
>when the song builds to its peak at ~6 minutes, the dinos get hit
>quiet part of the song cues in the rise of the mammals
>humans show up
>when violins go crazy at ~12, tribal warfare starts
>humans go through each era
>Static focuses on the Dark Ages
>fades the black screen by the end of the song
>Sleep starts and we're on a beach
>modern life and it's monotony is the focus
>mostly follows individuals and their problems
>Antennas focuses on humans transcending these problems
>ends with interstellar travel and shit

This is my vision. I want it so bad.
>>
>>63484771
The world's infrastructure collapses and the people of all nations start a global marxist revolution but fail in the end
>>
>>63484771
A documentary about US drone strikes.
>>
>>63484771
One of those boring artsy fartsy movies with the long camera shots and hazy lighting telling the tragic tale of the town of Skegness.
>>
>>63485488
this is more like Yanqui U.X.O
>>
>>63485522
They used "East Hastings" and "These Helicopters Sing", in Dirty Wars, which is documentary about US drone strikes.
>>
>>63484848
>>63484879
these
>>
>>63484771
Man takes a shit for two hours
>>
A documentary about crescendo-core bands
>>
>Storm is a fast forward of the world evolving, the cities being raised and destroyed then raised again until we have today where we show some shit happening, end of the song is a nuclear blast
>rest of the album is a man's journey through the rubble
>>
I made a shitty documentary about littering for a class last semester set to Peasantry or 'Light! Inside of Light!'.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.