[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
worst hecker since imaginary country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 48992-love-streams[1].jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
48992-love-streams[1].jpg
27 KB, 500x500
worst hecker since imaginary country
>>
wish i disagreed with you :(
>>
>>63475281
I hear you brother

bijie dream , mota, red bull are alright

whatchu think?
>>
>>63475244
knew it was gonna be shit the moment he was inspired by yeezus

spotify playlist is pleb also. was doomed
>>
>>63475314
Violet monumental i was my favorite. Loved what he was doing with vocal samples.
>>
>>63475244
sounded a little too OPN-y. is there a version without the abrupt endings yet?
>>63475414
he said that was a joke
>>
Hi campels, i hove noone is folgetting it's diss the chinese year.
>>
I tried listening to this the other day. I got though maybe the first track and it was ok but it basically sounded like SAW I decades later and I just stopped listening.
>>
Nah senpai its much better than Virgins and probably top 3 Hecker albums
>>
his PR surrounding this was pretty phoned-in, I think he's been doing drugs
>>
>>63477954
>i think he's been doing drugs

ayyyyyy lmao

I would be very surprised if he did not do lsd on the regular, he's admitted to it before

there is a rumor on what cd , that he leaked this himself, maybe he's angry at 4ad?
>>
>>63478182
post script - lsd is god
>>
Only gave it one listen. I had a feeling it would be terrible when I saw the album artwork.
Totally uninspired. Surprised he isn't releasing it for free.
>>
The biggest issue is that it's just completely uncentered. What made releases like Ravedeath and Virgins good was that he found a way to take these completely abstract and disparate tonalities and unite them into something cohesive, even if its cohesively abstract. But I can't get over the feeling that I'm just listening to his sample chopping board with this. It sounds like when you're just noodling around in a DAW and hear all the samples and synths that are laying around accidentally trigger and overlap
>>
>>63475244
>imaginary country
>bad

The Day of the Plebians
>>
agreed. completely underwhelming.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.