[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Lyrics to songs you will never finish writing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 259x194
"You are a full length novel and I am a one word sentence."
>>
yeah probably best to leave that one alone OP
>>
>>63468331
I'm pathetic at best when it comes to songwriting.
>>
I FUCKED UR BITCH NIGGER SHE SUCKED MY DICK NIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>63468313
sounds like something Taylor Swift would write
>>
>>63468360
know that feeling all too well
>>
>>63468364
Zach here, thanks man
>>
Cheers will just rip off a lot of these lyrics and compose my own song. Hit of 2017, just watch
>>
>>63468360
Very bad metaphor, not trying to put you down, you would be embarrassed forever if you put that in a song and released it to the public

Try to read more poetry and books
>>
>>63468313
Go to bed Rivers
>>
>Bake cake fake lake make quake rake sake take wake
It's internal rhyme, not sure how to use it though
>>
Your flow will never match the velocity of my verbosity and nobody dares cross me for fear of becoming the next Jew in my verbal dutch oven
>>
>>63468622
...continue
>>
>>63468622
damn, ok.
>>
>>63468687
>>63468622

With all the people I've roasted I make Auschwitz look like an e-z bake oven and in all honesty it's something that I'm lovin'

For I am the Zodiac, the new ruler of this age of rap attack and you'd best take cover if you don't want to take flak as I slide the rack on this 12 guage and make your head leak beige

(Yes I'm the same anon I just forgot to trip)
>>
Lots of my recent lyrics were heavily inspired by someone I cared about but he literally turned crazy and abusive and I had to say goodbye to him permanently on Saturday night unless he can grow up and make up for his actions (which he will never do, trust me) so I'm not sure where to go from here lmao, but idk :^) it'll be fine
>>
A paradox in paradise,
Hot as hell, but cold as ice.
What he says, what does it mean?
Is it really there, or just fleeting?
>>
>>63468808
L O N D O N
>>
Stoking my ego around my amigos
Free style rapping keep maccin' on these cheap hos
Send the tiger cheetos, they jackasses like Steve-O
Life is like a TV, all I want's the fuckin re-mote
>>
>>63468843
who's the tigers?
>>
>>63468753
9/10 would listen with trap influenced beast
>>
>>63471070
Thanks.
>>
File: 200w.gif (345 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
345 KB, 200x150
>>63471070
Alright so I just looked up what that it exactly and it's pretty much what I listen to on a daily basis.
>>
I am the very image of a modern age millennial
>>
My fire is a never-ending stream like water from a fire hose while yours is like tap water from a leaky faucet, full of shit and everyone knows.

People stare in shock as I cock the Glock and shoot up the dock of the fucker that did a driveby on my block but now all he is a nine mil sucker.
>>
Ay yo girl you lookin' fine
Imma come from behind and realign your spine
Open those lips and I'll access your cranium
My dick is pulsing just like uranium
Wait I didn't mean that it's dangerous
if you get with me you might be famous
At the end there won't be time to duck
So my question still stands, "Want sum fuck?"
>>
>>63471777
Good trips
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.