[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when /mu/ was good? Remember when you loved Built to Spill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Perfect_From_Now_On.jpg (56 KB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
Perfect_From_Now_On.jpg
56 KB, 500x489
Remember when /mu/ was good? Remember when you loved Built to Spill?
>>
>>63451811
>Remember when /mu/ was good?
No
Remember when you loved Built to Spill?
I still love Built to Spill. I listen to their entire discography at least once a year and see them live whenever they come to town.
>>
Yeah. I guess there new album was good, but I only listened to it twice.
>>
>>63451890
This. The production on their new album was garbage though and (temporarily?) getting rid of the other 2 guitarists was a horrible call on Doug's part, but I love There Is No Enemy and they're still great live so I look forward to hearing what comes next.
>>
>>63451811
This albums is quite good, though everything else is mediocre.
>>
>>63452077
>the most meandering, unfocused album is their best one!
NEVER CHANGE /mu/! AND BY THAT I MEAN CHANGE IMMEDIATELY!
>>
>>63452135
idiot
>>
>>63452201
I'm the idiot and not the guy who called There's Nothing Wrong with Love and Keep it Like a Secret "mediocre"? Okay champ.
>>
File: 1453237544278.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1453237544278.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
>tfw Untrustable hits a bit too close to home
>>
>>63451811
Is there anything else that sounds like this that isn't Modest Mouse?
>>
>>63453226
12 Rods
>>
>>63453226
have you listened to halo benders?
i almost like them more than bts but has more to do with calvin's contributions than with doug's
>>
>>63453277
Yeah. I love The Rebels Not In, although I do wish it were a little more Doug-centric at times.
>>
File: bts-love.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
bts-love.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
can we all agree that pic related is their best album?
>>
But anon, after sperging out to /classical/ music, Built to Spill is still good too me
>>
>>63453608
It's definitely their most accessible.
>>
>>63452259
wasn't me buddy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.