[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyone who listens to multiple genres of music at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: KurtCobainCanIntoFooFighters.jpg (38 KB, 401x400) Image search: [Google]
KurtCobainCanIntoFooFighters.jpg
38 KB, 401x400
Is there anyone who listens to multiple genres of music at the same time (for example, rock, metal, jazz and classical music at the same time)
>>
>>63451072
Is there anyone HERE*
sorry for the typo
>>
I hope not. What's even the point of that
>>
You mean like over each other? Why would anyone do that?
>>
you mean like simultaneously ?
>>
sometimes i play some merzbow over whatever else im listening to, had interesting results coming from that
>>
I can go from Frank Sinatra to Killswitch Engaged to System of a Down to Slipknot in a matter of minutes.
>>
>>63452102
kek
>>
You mean like at the same time?
>>
>>63451072
when listening to ambient on loop i usually play other stuff on top of that when browsing or w/e
>>
>>63452102
Ah, I remember when I was 14
>>
>>63452102
tok kek
>>
If you don't listen to field recordings over noise why even bother with music
>>
I didn't mean simultaneously.
>>
i do, but never do it on classic.
>>
>>63452232
>Falling for it
Hi newfag, you can go back to le 9gag now xDDD
>>
>>63452102
>>63452102
kek
>>
>>63453069
Oh, most of the people on this board have an eclectic taste.
>>
>>63453069
No sorry. I only listen to bro country
>>
>>63453164
No, they just pretend to
>>
>>63453069
So you think people generally listen to only one genre? because thats worse
>>
>>63453198
Well, yeah.
>>
>>63453229
Who would limit themselves like this?
>>
>japanese jazz
>classical
>metal
>pop
>idm
>ambient
all at the same time. It's hard to make things out sometimes.
>>
i listen to yeezy and he seems to cover a lot of genres so i think i qualify
>>
>>63453229
even normies are marginally musically diverse
everybody generally likes hip hop and rock
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.