[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
twentyone pilots-hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
why can't I just get into these two fucks? I've tried listening their discography over and over again but I just can't help but to cringe and shiver at their music. I can't be the only one who can't see their appeal, right?
>>
you're not alone. They're really fucking bad. Avoid everyone who likes them. Horrible band desu
>>
>>63450953
They have some of the most cringe worthy lyrics I've ever heard. I will never understand how they have such a large fanbase.
>>
>>63450953
>I've tried
Get out.
>>
not just you.
the stupid "blurryface" song ("my name's fuckface and I do(n't) care what you think") makes me want to punt a fuckin puppy.
>>
>>63450953
Why are you trying so hard to get into them? They're terrible
>>
>>63451443
>>63451464
I have a couple of friends who are hyping them constantly and who force twentyonepilots down my throat, so I figured I'd just give them a chance seeing how large their fanbase is but good god no, I just can't. I should probably just ditch these people out of my life
>>
>>63451538
You're friends with plebs. That's okay, just don't take their music recs seriously
>>
Heavydirtysoul has a pretty neat hook, that's about as far as their appeal goes for me, but I don't outright hate them so I'm probably the biggest fan they have on /mu/
Why do you find them "cringe", is it the fake patois?
>>
WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME
>>
>>63451586
listen to car radio. There's your cringe
>>
File: stop.jpg (48 KB, 541x960) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
48 KB, 541x960
>USED TO PLAY PRETEND USED TO PLAY PRETEND
>>
>>63451586
obviously the lyrics are the biggest factor that make me go "nnnggghhhhhh" from time to time, also their more ukulele-based songs sound really bland and fake. their whole imagery playing with anxiety and suicidal thought (musicvideos, lyrics, promoshoots etc) also just looks like they try to romanticide depression and it feels very forced and fake
>>
WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME

TO DA GUD OL' DAAAAYS
>>
It's not often I get angry listening to an album but those fucking near-whispered vocals on the last track actually made me swear under my breath.

Middle Class White Guy in his Early 20's Problems: The Album
>>
>>63451808
>Middle Class White Guy in his Early 20's Problems: The Album
with respect to this sites demographic, chances are good it's ironic that you should take issue with that
>>
>going out of your way to hate shitty music

Is there anything more pathetic?
>>
I never knew a "deep hip hop voice" could make me cringe this hard
>>
>>63451926
It's more like Rich white people trying to act like they are middle class white people that are having problems in their early 20's.
>>
>>63451397
>caring about lyrics
pleb
>>
>>63450953
Literally everyone on /mu/ hates them. Stop making this thread to try and fit in, it's hardly a surprise that commercial pop marketed at edgy teenage girls is bad.
>>
>>63450953
Their fanbase consists on 16 year olds trying to look emo and keep saying that they are in a "depression" just to get attention on twitter, facebook and tumblr
>>
>my mom loves them
>my brother loves them
>plebs on campus love them
who gives a fuck though, don't be so autistic about it. Just be like "meh yeah it's not my thing" and stop trying to reinforce how different you are because you hate a mainstream pleb band. Yeah I don't like them either but who cares
>>
File: 1446392845552.png (246 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1446392845552.png
246 KB, 500x375
>>63451443
Tripfags thinking their opinion matters is even more embarrassing than 21 pilots
>>
File: .png (140 KB, 543x400) Image search: [Google]
.png
140 KB, 543x400
>>63451610
2 THE GOOD OLD DAYS
>>
>>63457365
that's not even a trip, ya newfag
>>
>>63455492
its not about the crying, the problem is that these autistic boys made one of the most cancerous communities in the present day that keeps shitposting and spreading all over social networks how good their music taste is.
This might not be applied to your mom and friends but believe me there are a lot of faggots on twitter shitposting on how good and special their music taste is based on twenty one pilots
>>
Why does /mu/ hate these guys so much? They're not great but their music certainly isn't the hell spawn /mu/ makes it out to be
>>
>>63450953
Their lyrics are about as "deep" as anything /mu/ listens to
>>
>>63457700
>>63457598
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.