[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rank them and/or pick one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: four2.png (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
four2.png
2 MB, 1000x1000
Rank them and/or pick one
>>
beatles > > > > > >> > zombies > > > > > love > > > > > >> > > > > > the moody blues
>>
I like Forever Changes the best, but they are all good.
>>
>>63448228
The Zombies > Love = Moody Blues > Beatles
Easy
>>
Zombies=Love>>>The beatles>the moody blues

if you disagree you're a nerd
>>
>>63448267
the zombies the moody blues and love? better than the beatles?
>>
Eggy onions coming thru

Moody > Beatles > Love > Zombies
>>
>>63448228
Love > Moody Blues > Odissey > Peppers

Besides a few tracks, don't really care for Peppers 2bh
>>
>>63448277
>>63448267
>I just found out about another 60s album that isn't by the beatles
>>
forever changes>odessey>>>>>>>>>sgt peepo
I've never listened to moody blues
>>
zombies > love > beatles > moody blues
>>
>>63448313
>>63448362
>>63448308
AWFUL OPINIONS
>>
>>63448372
>Sgt. Peppers is the greatest album of all time: the post
>>
>>63448311
>i'm a beatles pleb
love > zombies > future passed > beatles
>>
>>63448412
>>63448442
>my sgt. pepper rip-off is better than your sgt pepper

I can just tell you're underage
>>
>>63448372
>not true by the way
>>
>>63448540
The only album you could argue is a Beatles rip-off is Odessey, and even that has it's own identity (classic influences, those fucking arrangements, that songwriting). I find it much more consistent than Sgt. Peperino
>>
Days of Future Passed > Forever Changes >> Sgt. Pepper's = O&O
>>
>>63448599
>(classic influences, those fucking arrangements, that songwriting)
that is supposed to be an identity?
sgt pepper has all those you retard
>>
>>63448362
This
>>
>>63448890
Nah, the songwriting in Sgt. Peppers is a lot less cohesive imo. Plus, it features more upbeat, major key melodies, while Odessey is more melancholic, featuring minor keys more, which is a nice contrast to the whole psych sound. I also find the arrangements of Odessey more detailed and thought out.
>>
>>63449172
and colin blunstone has a very nice voice
>>
>>63449172
if shes leaving home isnt melancholic i dont know what is
>>
>>63448277
I would agree only if you put two of the greater than signs before the Beatles after the Beatles.
>>
>DUDE HAVE YOU HEARD LOVE AND THE ZOMBIES THEYRE SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE BEATLES LMAO

next you will all be saying that shitty sixtieth rate 60s albums like the nirvana band is better than sgt pepper
>>
I pick the any other album by the Kinks
>>
>medieval pop
>LA acoustic guitar pop
>circus vaudeville pop
>easy listening pop

i dont know
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.