[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUDE LOOK AT ALL THE BOOKS I READ LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: upmilo_story1.jpg (31 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
upmilo_story1.jpg
31 KB, 400x300
>DUDE LOOK AT ALL THE BOOKS I READ LMAO
>>
joanna newsom desu
>>
>>63448157
Why have there been so many milo threads recently? Like god damn...
>>
>>63448193
people keep asking to tell them more

so we oblige them
>>
Hey guys I read boethius.
Also I act like a little bitch on the internet.
>>
Do you think you could beat him in a fight, /mu/?
>>
>>63448193
he really upsets people for some reason
and since the average age on /mu/ is below 16 there are a lot of idiots here who can't just not care about stuff they don't like. they have to inform people about their opinions about everything and that's why there's so much shitposting about shit no one cares about
>>
>>63448250
it seems that the milo shitposting really upsets you. its okay anon, coming to grips with the fact that you aren't as smart as you think you are for listening to milo and being familiar with the philosophy he spouts is a hard thing to get through

it'll happen someday
>>
>>63448287
i can't imagine what it's like being your friend
you should try and observe how people act when they're around you. if you get your head out of your ass you might notice that everyone kinda looks disgusted and uncomfortable as soon as you enter the room
>>
>>63448360
is this projection cathartic for you, big guy?
>>
>>63448496
yeah it does feel pretty good
thanks for being an easy target homeslice
>>
What a fucking moron.
>>
>>63448534
glad i could help
>>
>>63448236
>scrawny Indian hipster

Yes.
>>
>>63448250
this
>>
>>63449021
He's indian? That explains his obsession with race and his desperate attempts to prove how smart he is
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.