[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Linkin Park fans old and new, stand up! >inb4 ironic appreciation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_2270 2.jpg (148 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2270 2.jpg
148 KB, 700x700
Linkin Park fans old and new, stand up!
>inb4 ironic appreciation
>>
>classic albums
>>
one thing, idk why. it doesnt even matter how hard you try.
>>
>>63441665
>classic albums that shouldn't be classic albums
>>
a literal timeless album

so ahead of its time
>>
File: IMG_2272.jpg (153 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2272.jpg
153 KB, 700x700
>>63441675
I'm pretty surprised desu
>>
>>63441694
sensing some art rock in there too
>>
>>63441665
This is one of those albums like "Enema Of The State" where I feel like people look at it with rose tinted glasses because they liked it as a kid/teenager when in reality they're pretty average albums. Not bad, just not too memorable.
>>
>>63441727
definitely. Also they were super popular and resonated with everyone in some way so the people at warner said "Damn, that made us a ton of bucks and generally people liked it, Let's call it a classic, remaster it and slap that sticker on so we can sell more!" It sure worked for me
>>
>>63441665
>tfw i thought a thousand suns was fucking awesome regardless how much it was hated
>>
In 8t' ironic appreciation of licking dick, the band.
>>
I can't seem to convince myself
I'm stuck on the outside

that soft synth pad or whatever it is sneaking up in the mix is so sweet
>>
>>63441665
Rapppity rap, rap rap rap, rapping rap rap, rap rap rap rap rap

>AND, I, SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING
>>
Indeed, last month I had a streak of old Linkin Park in my playlist.

Meteora sounds as good as it sounded 13 years ago to me.
>>
>>63443313
Adding new eaning to 'crawling in your skin. Your wounds they will not heal', it's kinda whiteknighthomometal, isn't it. Like cockworshipcore. #linckingdirk
>>
>>63443830
>AND SHOOOUUUT
>DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M, SO PISSED OFF ABOOOUUTT
>>
>>63442909
Same A thousand Suns was so great because it was just so different then the last 3 studio albums that Linkin Park put out.
>>
The pain I suffer inside
more than meets the eye
my heart is black like ink
don't know what to think
I can't stand it
>>
>>63444229
Dementia, there's no cure for it, ever.-theband
>>
>not the linkin park - jay z collaboration
pleb
>>
F-F-F-FORFEIT THE GAME
>>
>>63441665
>CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
No but really Hybrid Theory is great
>>
FROM THE TOP TO THE BOTTOM
>>
Well, i tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter.
>>
>>63441702
Ahhh, the last good Linkin Park album
>>
>>63441694
lol
>>
>>63441665
>that old feel when Linking Park and Green Day is no longer a sign of underage b&s

I feel so old.
>>
File: image.png (102 KB, 746x717) Image search: [Google]
image.png
102 KB, 746x717
>>63447279

>Linking
>>
>>63447336 linking, linking
Pirk's the name, parking's the game.
>>
do you realise that if like chester or shinoda would have died in an overdose 6 month after meteora release, linkin park would be considered one of the major band on post nirvana rock

and everyone would be praising this unironicaly for decades
>>
'blinkin'cork'e', get it? It's a cork, and it's blinking. It's a other way of saying 'your ham and eggs', guys. Linkin park is highly juvenile, is now proven fagged!!!
>>
>>63447669
Nah
>>
>>63447669
Uhm... Uhm... Uh... Unst.... Huhm.... Uh... Yeah... How though?
>>
>>63449707
Very nice intuitive post
>>
>>63449754
Oh, heatcliff!!!
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.