[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name my band /mu/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
Name my band /mu/
>>
Twenty One Pilots
>>
The Big Guys
>>
the xx
>>
Just A Prank Bro
>>
Anything butt red
>>
>>63441372
23 hour cock in mouth sores
>I'm such a happy mongol
>>
>>63441372
/mu/
>>
>>63441416
I guess you haven't been to /tv/ lately....
>it's happening as we speak
>>
System of a downs
>>
System of a Downs
>>
System of a Downs
>>
>>63441463
>>63441469
>implying
>>
Extra Chromeosome
>>
>>63441424
t b h /tv/ is so retarded i feel bad calling them retarded, because they truly are.
I don't fucking get how come that, well usually 4chan is a place where people deevlop their hobbies in a extremely deep way, what i mean is, you go to /mu/ and people will be talking about noise, now wave etc, non accesible music, you go to /lit/ same thing, /fit/ most of them are bear mode, /fa/ full rick owens and gothninja, not so much lately tho. However you go to /tv/ and they talk about fucking star wars and lord of the rings, wtf seriously, massive plebs
>>
>>63441372
/tv/
>>
>>63441372
Crystal Castles
>>
>>63441372
wu-tard clan
>>
File: st.kek.png (185 KB, 296x254) Image search: [Google]
st.kek.png
185 KB, 296x254
>>63441550
öpö
>>
Some Extra Chrome
>>
Syndrome of a down
>>
>>63441567
Shiny End Chromosome
>>
The velvet underdowns
>>
Just a guy, just a something album getting along just spine hit hey you could be dead manager mom label sown did rome
>>
>>63441372

The Borks
>>
Teenage Retard & The Jerk
>>
LCD Downsystem
>>
"The happy couple"

The real retards are the ones in this thread.
>>
>>63442291
down syndrome detected
>>
Chromosome, Chromosome, Wherefore Art Thou Chromosome
>>
File: name our band.jpg (69 KB, 600x437) Image search: [Google]
name our band.jpg
69 KB, 600x437
>>63441372
Hey /mu/, name our band and genre
>>
The Burdens
>>
not the normal
>>
Die Antwoord
>>
>>63442335
Mommy album mother fucked them hit it's so hard and long manager daddy label spermturdhs
>>
Two Limited
>>
>>63441372
Tardy for the party
>>
>>63442441 and that was indeed
'two limited', contestant. Now who were its members?_ mcspay and a neuter? -sadly
>>
>>63441489
Syndrome Of A Down
>>
Sunshine and snowlake album bubblebanerowh hit kill the devil out the wayway manager not at all also the devil label the devil
>>
'Ever notice how all the contestants on those desertedisland programs are actually mongoloids?' album whatever would you, mean hit woefully thine manager sr.pacman label chastity, the reembursing dog
>>
>>63441380
FUCK
>>
>>63441372
old ugly potatoes X get down with the downs minecraft orchestral
>>
>>63442566
Cool one
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.