[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Between The Buried and Me is absolutely insufferable band
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: unpopular opinion.jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unpopular opinion.jpg
38 KB, 300x300
>Between The Buried and Me is absolutely insufferable band that represents both the worst of metalcore and prog. metal
>>
post-nightcore while mostly forgettable at the moment has potential
>>
Anime sux
>>
Coheed and Cambria is consistently good and The Afterman albums are their best work.
>>
[an opinion that is unpopular]
>>
Avantgarde jazz and grindcore is a great combination
>>
The Orb has never made an album short of being completely amazing
>>
Old Dream Theater was GOAT prog. metal and their new album was several steps back in the right direction
>>
Pin was my favourite track on Art Angels
>>
>>63419265
>implying BTBaM is metalcore or prog
MATHCORE you faggot.

Your opinion is yours but at least get your terminology right.
>>
Queen, Bon Jovi, The Enid, Cliff Richard, The Eagles and Guns N' Roses are all shit.
Also Joni Mitchell's Blue is a boring as hell snooze fest of an album.
>>
Kate Bush has one of the best discographies/is one of the best songwriters of all time

I'll never know how she wrote her first album when she was 13-19, it's amazing.
>>
Genesis and Aerosmith are both terrible.
>>
>>63419734
They aren't mathcore lol.
>>
i like metallica's 90s stuff
>>
>>63419734
They really aren't that mathy though at all. Prog metal with a strong metalcore influence is the best way to describe them. As their career goes on the prog metal side is emphasized and the metalcore sound is stripped away.

It's like, you could say Meshughah is mathcore, but it doesn't quite fit.
>>
American Football suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks
Both the sport and the shit band
>>
>>
50/50 opinion
Currents is the worst TI album
>>
>>63419836
I'd go as far as to say the metalcore elements were straight up gone from Coma Ecliptic.
>>
>>63419721
The astonishing was amazing. But I think their worst album is either Awake or Systematic chaos
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.