[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The 2016 Warped Tour lineup >does anyone still go to this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (312 KB, 954x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312 KB, 954x960
The 2016 Warped Tour lineup

>does anyone still go to this?
>>
Teens still exist even if you grew up
>>
>>63414704
but do teens still listen to pop punk?
>>
I saw whitechapel at warped tour before. I thought they had a thing about bands replaying it.
Im surprised veil of maya is still around for some reason. I kinda stopped listening to music with breakdowns around the time Djent came around.
>>
>>63414714
Nah
>>
Never heard of any of these bands on this list so no
>>
Real Friend is higher up than TSSF?
>>
>>63414673
>falling in reverse as a headliner
>even worse than I thought it would be
kek
>>
>>63414673
Would see The Story So Far
>>
>>63414673
Real Friends is ok. Every Time I Die is classic metalcore that was unfortunately drowned out by various crabcore derived acts on this bill in the late '00s. Capsize write good melodic hardcore bangers, but the singer has the most cringe lyrics and is overall really standoffish. I've seen them twice. Should have gotten Counterparts instead, desu. Those guys are bros and know how to write intelligent hardcore.

All in all, I still listen to some of this stuff, but I'm too old to go to a festival full off teenagers trying to finger each other in the port-o-johns before somebody's mom picks them up in a minivan.
>>
Ever since they banned my favorite pasttime of mosh pitting, I doubt I'll ever go to one again.
I rather not support a total shit product too.
>>
>>63414673
less than jake and yellowecard! I used to listen these bands 10 years ago when I was sixteen
>>
>>63415998
Really? That's horseshit. Steamrollering 16 yr old lanklets at all-ages hardcore shows is what got me through the past six months of my life. What a fucking hugbox.
>>
There are only four bands I'd care about. Never heard of any of the others, so no.
>>
>>63414714
yes, but warped tour has shifted to a more screamo demographic
>>
id see Reel Big Fish, Less Than Jake, Yellowcard, Mayday Parade just to get some elementary/middle school nostalgia going
>>
>>63414673
That lineup is so shit but the House of Vans event had a decent lineup in some places wow it's like they aren't even the same brand.
>>
>>63414714
They listen to the disgusting amalgamation of genres that they call pop punk. I guess in reality it's post hardcore but even then I don't want to call it that.
>>
>>63414673
Masked Intruder and Teenage Bottlerocket are the only bands worth seeing in that entire list
>>
State Champs and Knuckle Puck are actually pretty good.
>>
>Presented by Journeys
>>
>>63414704
Those teens are banned, shame we could have fucked some
>>
>>63415998
>banned my favorite pasttime of mosh pitting
why, now that's bullshit who made these shitty rules
>>
>>63417072
Ian, pls.
>>
>>63417094
They didn't "ban" moshpits. They just have flags up that say Warped Tour doesn't encourage moshpits.

It's so they can't get sued from someone getting hurt.
>>
>>63414673
Every Time I Die
Four Year Strong
Less Than Jake
New Found Glory
Reel Big Fish
Teenage Bottlerocket

......meh
>>
Some cute scene chick I know went to it last year.

I wish she'd break up with her bf, cuz I really wanna smash.
>>
>>63414757
They're basically Periphery now. I'm in the same boat as you. Born of Osiris, After the Burial, Veil of Maya and Erra came through town a week ago. Three years ago I would have been excited beyond belief but now it's just "meh".
>>
>>63415998
It's not banned, and they have no way of stopping it

They just have signs up so they can't get sued when people get hurt in pits/while surfing. Everyone still does it
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.