[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: the single most autistic music-related thing you have ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1454868527586.jpg (29 KB, 443x531) Image search: [Google]
1454868527586.jpg
29 KB, 443x531
ITT: the single most autistic music-related thing you have ever done or been a part of
>be me
>live in the desert
>if I walk straight in any direction for a couple hours I end up in the middle of nowhere miles away from any civilization
>used to walk out to this empty spot by myself, get high, take my shirt off, and dance really hard to Death Grips
>would do this almost every day, just rage to DG in the middle of nowhere for hours at a time
>never thought it was a big deal because there was no way someone could find me
>one day my older brother gets suspicious of me going on these long walks and trails me
>he sees my dancing like Thom Yorke on crack by myself to the sound of a screaming black man
>for a while he thought I was a Satanist and to to this day he still doesn't think of me the same
>>
>>63412315

ITT: Things that I made up to try and get replies on /mu/.

Truly pathetic OP.
>>
That sounds really dangerous.
>>
>>63412315

To be honest that sounds really therapeutic and I'm jealous you have the space to do that.

I like to do interpretive dances to albums I listen to.
>>
>>63412337
(You)
>>63412380
I would bring a small baseball bat with me and a bag of food and water too
>>63412385
It was great while it lasted but now since I got caught I'm so paranoid that I can't even do it when I'm alone in my own home anymore. The memory is so vivid and embarrassing I cringe every time it pops into my head. Can't even look my brother in the eye it's so awkward.
>>
>>63412411

I don't quite get it, is your brother ultra religious or something? What does it matter if he knows?

Alternatively just strike out in a different direction.
>>
>>63412315

damn man that sounds awesome

roll with it man, who gives a fuck
>>
File: 1458350355883.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458350355883.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
>Be 14
>Get my first electric guitar
>Had a Kona acoustic, but wanted to learn electric first
>Bring it to school
>Kids ask me to play a song
>Being the retard I am, I start trying to play Avenged Sevenfold's Bat Country
>Messing up because I dont know what the fuck Im doing
>A long silence
>Start sweating
>A glimmer of hope appears
>"Oh wait. I live in Texas."
>Start playing Sweet Home Alabama
>Kids cheering, clapping saying Im a god at guitar
>Die on the inside because I hate the fucking song, but can play it by ear
>>
>>63412315
what are the pros and cons of living in the desert, besides the obvious ones (heatstroke, going miles without any signs of life)?
>>
>>63412411
Sounds like you're overreacting. He probably thinks you're weird, but most brothers do. If he were cool he'd know that you probably just need to blow off steam, so you punch dance like in Footloose. Anyone can relate, that is of course, as long as you weren't killing and skinning animals and sacrificing them or something.
>>
>>63412315
Not even aitistic bro. I live with other people and I can never blast my music or really dance and yell along my punk records. If I had the chance I would do the same my friend
>>
File: sadfrog.jpg (34 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
34 KB, 960x540
>you will never drive into the middle of the desert and dance to Death Grips
>>
>>63412431
not ultra religious but we already had kind of an awkward relationship and it just made him way more distant like he thought I was a freak
>>63412460
easier said than done
>>63412534
at least you saved yourself at the end, thats pretty impressive thinking on the spot and not just spilling your spaghetti
>>63412546
pros are nice weather year round, never have to mow your lawn, lots of open space, everything is cheaper, people generally mind their own business. cons are living with society's unwanted, drug addicts and criminals and that sort of thing to watch out for, wild animals are a real threat at times, the internet is terrible, and you have to have a vehicle that can go off-road
>>63412583
I probably am overreacting but its still brutal to even think about. one of those memories thats so embarrassing that I have to yell out loud when I think about it
>>63412635
idk man if its not autistic its still something weird
>>
>>63412695
whats stopping you? if you live in the U.S. you can just drive out south/west for a week and do it if you want
>>
>>63412315
honestly that sounds kind of neat i always wanted to live in a desert but the whole rattlesnakes and scorpions thing makes me worried
>>
>>63413079
scorpions/bugs suck because they're so small and fast. snakes are easy to deal with, they can't move for shit. you can just swing a machete at one like a wild man and cut it to pieces
>>
>freshman year of uni
>roommate never stayed in the room
>i'd have the room to myself for weeks at a time
>every night i would put on my pair of docs and dance around the room to music
>heavy stomping from my room could be heard throughout the entire floor and those above and below
>>
>>63412742
i'm not that guy, but i for one live in canada

vancouver specifically so i can't just do the same thing in a chilly tundra
>>
>>63412315
its for the best he knows the truth

he will always know your true power
>>
File: landscape.jpg (65 KB, 800x387) Image search: [Google]
landscape.jpg
65 KB, 800x387
>>63412315
that sounds like a good fucking time. I live on the plains of Colorado, and I've been planning to drive around until I find the flattest open area I can to park and get high and listen to music. There's something comforting to me about huge open plains
>>
>>63413800
also, what are some albums recs for this? I'm thinking The Software Slump or something by The Microphones
>>
>>63412315
>2009
>Sitting in same room as brother listening to Bad Romance by Lady Gaga with earbuds because I genuinely enjoyed the song
>Move the wrong way and unplug earbuds from laptop accidentally
>Brother hears bad romance blaring loudly from my laptop and gives me that 'what the fuck you faggot' look
very embarrassing desu
>>
>>63412719
Why did you have an awkward relationship?
>>
>>63412315
that's cool OP
>>
>>63413140
Sounds like a blast desu
>>
>>63412719
>one of those memories thats so embarrassing that I have to yell out loud when I think about it

Holy shit I know this feel
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.