[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me how you're gonna spend your Friday and what you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Tell me how you're gonna spend your Friday and what you're listening to on this fine morning

I'm going to dinner with a friend for his birthday, am currently listening to Breakup Song by Deerhoof
>>
>>63391015
what do you mean by "fine morning"
it's 8:30 pm
>>
>>63391018
it's morning for me :(
>>
Built new hi fi speakers. I'm going to spend the weekend listening to everything.
>>
>>63391015
currently listen to dean blunt's disco song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFM9tpcNwxg
feels like a precursor to his current babyfather project
>>
>>63391015
babyfather represent
>>
>dinner with a friend for his birthday
sounds cozy. cheers.

me, I gotta spend all day writing assembly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFCZ0GYpZnM
>>
I might go to the hopsital because my heart hurts

Brain Salad Surgery
>>
>>63391057
hope everything is ok <3
>>
listening to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlBxddbYEq0

Chillin today just took 60mg of vyvanse. gonna read Dostoevsky's demons, Hit the gym later.Attending my ex-gfs birthday party on saturday.
Old buddy of mine from Germany is coming to town for a week vacation. so picking him up from the airport on sunday.Last time he gave me his pink floyd vinyl collection <3
>>
I spent my Friday in an inflatable jumping castle surrounded by hot girls
>>
Work, waiting for weather to improve for spring/summer road trip.

>>63391767
I'm jealous.
>>
>>63391135
>whats vynase?
>why are you going to ex gf bday party? my idea of hell
>good luck with getting more records!

>>63391767
sounds perfect
>>
>>63391851
>>whats vynase?
sorry it's vyvanse. ADHD drugs that makes any subject easier to concentrate on for hours. Makes my body feel nice and cozy inside also.

>why are you going to ex gf bday party? my idea of hell
Free food and she's still nice to me even after I was a total asshole faggot to her.

TY have a great day also
>>
>>63391079
thank
>>
>>63391968
>sorry it's vyvanse. ADHD drugs that makes any subject easier to concentrate on for hours. Makes my body feel nice and cozy inside also.
lol going for that dostoevsky speed read!

>Free food and she's still nice to me even after I was a total asshole faggot to her.
fair enough i just find that females get bizarrely volatile on bdays but sounds like you got this o lock down.
>>
Gonna get stoned for the first time in a month and listen to MPP. I know it's cliche as fuck but it sounds amazing
>>
>>63391015
I'm listening to The Smiths, I may go climb a some buildings downtown with a friend, I may go get my camera fixed depending on if the weather wants to be a piece of shit or not.
>>
>>63392434
sounds good mane, which city u climbin buildings in?
>>
>>63392805
d a l l a s
>>
I'm not feeling too good, so i'll probably stay in bed all day.
Listening to Orient by Don Cherry
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.