[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I like the comfort in knowing that women are generally superior,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 26
File: kurt-cobain-suicide-note.jpg (43 KB, 628x471) Image search: [Google]
kurt-cobain-suicide-note.jpg
43 KB, 628x471
>I like the comfort in knowing that women are generally superior, and naturally less violent than men

>I like the comfort in knowing that women are the only future in rock and roll

What did he meme by this?
>>
>>63390782
>women are the only future in rock and roll
>rock and roll had no future
kek
>>
>>63390782
That he wanted to kill himself
>>
>I like the comfort in knowing that the Afro American invented Rock and Roll yet has only been awarded or rewarded for their accomplishments when conforming to white mans standards.

>I like the comfort in knowing that the Afro American has once again been the only race that has brought a new form of original music to this decade i.e. hiphop/rap.
>>
>>63390782
>I like the comfort women
what the fuck kurt
>>
>>63390782
i like the comfort in knowing some of the hacks are dead
>>
>>63390861
How in the fuck is hiphop new, when it's from the eighties, u retarding tricyclits!
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 620x349
>I like various styles of music
>I like making fun of musicians whom I feel pladgerise or offend music as art by exploiting or publishing their embarrassingly, pathetic versions of their work
>I like to write poetry
>I like to ignore others poetry
>I like vinyl
>I like nature and and animals
>I like to swim
>I like to be with my friends
>I like to be by myself
>I like to feel guilty for being a white, American male
>>
A chronically self-loathing artist expresses a worldview that reflects his self-loathing. Shocking!
>>
>>63390958
>>I like to feel guilty for being a white, American male
Are you retarded or something

>>63391009
Being proud of women =/= self hate

Ffs
>>
>>63391042
Same friend but Kurt didn't feel guilty for being white

He just felt guilty for the crimes and cruelty committed towards brown people by white people, as every basic human being should have empathy.
>>
If he were alive would he be a tumblr feminist?
>>
File: A-never-before-seen-shot--008.jpg (124 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
A-never-before-seen-shot--008.jpg
124 KB, 620x372
>>63390958
>I love to sleep
>I love to fill my mouth with seeds and spit them out at random as I walk
>I like to taunt small barking, dogs in parked cars
>I like to make feel people happy and superior in their reaction towards my appearance
>I like to feel prejudice towards people who are prejudice
>I like to make incisions into the belly of infants then fuck the incisions until the child dies
>I like to dream that someday we will have a sense of Generational Solidarity amongst the youth of the world
>I like to make insidious efforts to avoid conflict
>I like to have strong opinions with nothing to back them up with besides my primal sincerity
>I like sincerity
>I lack sincerity
>these are not opinions
>these are not words of wisdom
>this is a disclaimer
>a disclaimer for my lack of education, for my loss of inspiration, for my unnerving quest for affection and my perfunctory shamefullness towards many who are of my relative age
>Its not even a poem
>Its just a big pile of shit like ME
>>
>>63391109
Nah

He'd still be an evil feminist though
>>
>>63390782
Cobain had a habit of playing up to the non-straight-white-male audience. I suspect it was out of a vague sense of guilt.
>>
He meant that Courtney would blow his brains out and that Hole would be huge.
>>
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2NDI5MTI1MTMx.jpg (174 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2NDI5MTI1MTMx.jpg
174 KB, 1200x1200
>It is time now for all the 'fortunate' ones, the cheerleaders and the football jocks to strip down naked in front of the entire school at an assembly and Plead with every ounce of their souls for mercy and forgiveness, to admit that They are wrong. They are representatives of Gluttony and selfish values and to say that they are sorry for condoning these things will not be enough, they must mean it, they must have guns pointed to their heads, they must be petrified to ever think of being the stuck up, self righteous, segregating, guilt spreading, Ass kissing, white-right wing republicans of the future.

>KILL THE ROCKEFELLERS
>>
I like the comfort in knowing that I have repeating digits in my post
>>
>>63391207
see
>>63391042
>>63391098
>>
File: 1434886250669[1].jpg (103 KB, 600x426) Image search: [Google]
1434886250669[1].jpg
103 KB, 600x426
>woman are naturally less violent
>gets murdered by one
>>
File: NIRVANA.jpg (28 KB, 322x368) Image search: [Google]
NIRVANA.jpg
28 KB, 322x368
Nigga had no respect for men being gullible enough to buy his rehashed comedy albums. He was right to feel that way. He hated himself and wanted to die for good reasons. He was slightly self aware and knew that he embodied sell-out more than the jews selling him. They at least maintain their integrity in the uncompromising pursuit of the shekel.

He also meant that if there were no men supporting his band he could have just stayed local and gone on to pursue a career in logging, where he could have made a real contribution to society.
>>
>I am a male age. age 23 and I'm Lactating.

>My breasts have never been so sore not even after receiving Titty twisters from bully-school mates. They had hair down there long before I stopped playing with dolls. I haven't masturbated in months because I've lost my imagination.

>I close my eyes and I see my father, little girls, german shepherds & TV news commentators, but no voluptuous, pouty lipped, naked-female sex kittens, wincing in ecstasy from the illusory positions I've conjured up in my mind.

>No, when I close my eyes I see lizards & flipper babies, the ones who were born deformed because their mothers took bad birth controll Pills

>I'm seriously scared to touch myself
>>
dave grohl killed kurt cobain
>>
It's the "I pretend women are kinder, nicer and superior to men because that's the politically correct and sweet thing to do" meme. Every famous man does it once in a while.
>>
>>63391786
wasnt at the time, he had a reason.
>>
File: 20140328-kurt-x306-1396025698.jpg (90 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
20140328-kurt-x306-1396025698.jpg
90 KB, 306x306
>I am in absolute and total support of: homosexuality, drug use, in experimentation (although I am living proof of harmful results from over indulgence) Anti oppression, ie (religion, racism, sexism, censorship and patriotism) creativity thru music, art, journalism, Love, friendship, family, animals and full scale violently organized, terrorist-fueled revolution.

>You cannot de-program the Glutton. It would be nice to see the gluttons become so commonly hunted down that eventually they will either submit to the oppposite of their ways or be scared shitless to ever leave their homes

>John Lennon has been my idol all my life but he is DEAD wrong about revolution. Sit on your ass and be beaten! Bullshit! Arm yourself, find a representative of Gluttony or oppression and blow the motherfuckers head off. Make manifestos with ideas, contacts, recrutes go Public, risk jail or Assassination, get employed by the target so it's easier to infiltrate the system.

I swear the more I'm reading and posting his journal the more I'm convinced I'm actually reading bizarro-Elliot's journal instead.
>>
>>63391916
keep posting fag
>>
>>63392132
yeah keep it up I'm liking
>>
>>63391098
believing in collective guilt makes you a faggot and a bigot, objectively.

>>63391042
>Being proud of women =/= self hate

spotted the omega male feminist
>>
>>63392132
A letter to Tobi Vail a few days before recording Nevermind in 1991

>Hi,
>Yeah, all Isms feed off one another but at the top of the food chain is still the white, corporate, macho, strong ox male. Not redeemable as far as I'm concerned. I mean, classism is determined by sexism because the male decides wether all other isms exist. It's up to men.

>I'm just saying that people can't deny any ism or think that some are more or less subordinate. except for sexism. He's in charge He decides. I still think that in order to expand all other isms, sexism has to be blown wide open

>It's almost impossible to de-program the incestually-established male oppressor, especially the ones who've been weaned on it thru their family's generations like die hard N.R.A. freaks and inherited corporate mongrels, the ones who were born into no choice but to keep the torch and only let sparks fall for the rest of us to gather at their feet.

>But there are thousands of Green minds, young gullable 15 year old Boys out there just starting to fall into the grain of what they've been told of what a man is supposed to be and there are plenty of tools to use. The most effective tool is entertainment.
>>
File: 101010.1650450.jpg (10 KB, 185x400) Image search: [Google]
101010.1650450.jpg
10 KB, 185x400
>>63392378
>The entertainment industry is just now starting to accept us (mainly because of trendy falseness enviromentally, socially consience hype i.e. the new 90s attitude, which is at a total standstill becwuse of the patriotic, aftermath of the war and all it's Nuremberg rally-parades) but they're using MEDIA! ! ! Media.

>Major labels, (the evil corporate Opressors (god, I need a new word!) The ones who are in KAHOOTS with the government, the ones the underground movement went into retaliation against in the early 80s) The corporations are finally allowing supposedly subversive, alternative thinking bands to have a loan of money to expose their crusade, obviously they aren't forking out money for this reason, but more because it looks to be a money making, comodity. but we can use them!!

We can pose as the enemy to infiltrate the mechanics of the system to start it's rot from the inside. Sabotage the empire by pretending to play their game. Compromise just enough to call their bluff. And the hairy, sweaty, macho, sexist dickheads will soon drown in a pool of razorblades and semen, stemmed from the uprising of their childeren, the armed and deprogrammed crusade, littering the floors of wallstreet with revolutionary debris.
>>
>>63392688
hernie sanders : the post
>>
Why am I constantly meme magicking 4chan/?

I read about GNR vs Nirvana in a forum. Put on Nevermind and came on here. This thread is first.
>>
>>63391916
>>63392378
It's dispiriting how frequently social movements and their proponents believe that exterminating the right groups of people will bring about everlasting utopia. Pretty sure whoever takes over turns into the same old bastards as last time.
>>
>>63391899
>wasnt at the time
Yes it was. I love how the children on this site (and social media in general) imagine that political correctness is a new invention that their generation conjured up. PC and feminism are both memes older than you are, and they were tied to the counter culture long before Nirvana made it onto the scene.
>>
>>63392688
>Assassinating, both the lesser and greater of two evils. bringing an everlasting, sterile and bacterial, herbious and botanical corporate cleansing for our ancestors to gaze in wonderment and awe. AWE!

>geezus christ. (repeat): Posing as the enemy to infiltrate the mechanics of the empire and slowly start it's rot from the inside, it's an inside job - it starts with the custodians and the cheerleaders. And ends with the entertainers. The youth are waiting, impatiently - Homophobe Vasectomy.

>It's like what Kathleen said about how in school there was this class that you went to and they were teaching the girls how to prepare themselves for rape and when you looked outside and saw the rapers outside playing playing football and you said "they are the ones that should be in here being thought not to rape". How true. Suck 'em in with quality entertainment and hit 'em with reality. The revolution Will be televised.

>There's this new 24 hour channel on cable called The 90s, which is available only in a few states and it's magazine version can be seen on PBS (Public Broadcasting System) once a week. It's pretty damn informative and it exposes injustices in a kind of conservative/liberal format, but it's new so it has to be that way. I've seen it a few times and really liked it. Also Night flight is back. You know the show that used to play new wave theatre? We plan to use these shows and others, if given the chance. Yeah I know, I'm a confused, uneducated, walking cliché, but I don't need you to be inspired any longer, just supported.
>>
>>63391598
You need to reassess why you're on this board my man.

Kurt made music. Remember?

At no point did his music start sounding "different". Yes, the recordings on Nevermind were a bit sterile and overpolished, but the songs were still the same. Then with In Utero they figured out how to make radio-friendly indie rock that still rocked...

There is literally no shame in trying to make yourself a life in music. He believed in his songs and people ate it up. He didn't have to "sell out" at all, the people flocked to him. He literally didn't change at all (ie. was an immature, shitty dad for the last portion of his life). He was always a crusty indie kid and died one.
>>
>>63392688
>W-we're using their weapons against them!
>It's not like I LIKE being rich and famous, I hate gluttons!

What a fucking hypocrite. No wonder he blew his brains out.
>>
>>63393181
>Oh yeah, Gluttony. I almost forgot Gluttony. The band now has an image: the anti-gluttony, materialism & consumerism image which we plan to incorporate into all of our four videos. The first one: 'Smells like teen spirit' will have us walking through a mall throwing thousands of dollars into the air as mall-goers scramble like vulchers to collect as much as they can get their hands on, then we walk into a jewelry store & smash it up in anti-materialist fueled punk rock violence. Then we go to a pep assembly at a high school and the cheerleaders have (A)narchy As on their sweaters and the custodian-militant-revolutionaries hand out guns with flowers in the barrels to all the cheering students who file down to the center court and throw their money & jewelry & Andrew dice Clay Tapes into a big pile then we set it on fire and run out of he building screaming. Oh didn't the twisted sisters already do this?

>Things that have been taken from within the past 2 months: 1 wallet, driver's license etc. $400,00 dollars three guitars (including the moserite) all my neato 70s effect boxes, apartment and phone. but I got a really neato left handed 67 fender Jaguar which is in my opinion almost as cool as a mustang. So I consider it a fair trade for the moserite.
>>
>>63391331
>Gluttony and selfish values

Somewhat ironic thing for a heroin addict to complain about
>>
>>63393576
>While staying in LA, we almost got killed by gang members, well, sort of.

>Dave franz and I were in the parking lot of a famous, female-mudwrestler-nightclub scoring lewds, when all of a sudden two gass guzzling cars pulled up next to us and five cho-los with knives and guns walked over to the car closest to ours and started yelling & cursing in gang lingo at eachother. But then by motto of "To protect and serve" the cops show up, which insighted the gang bangers to flee away in their cars, resulting in a hot persuit - car chase. There were even helicopters with search lights. Needless to say we scored our lewds and split.

>We played a really fun show with fitz of depression at a really small coffee house called the jabberjaw. We were indescribable fucked up on booze and drugs, out of tune and rather uh , sloppy. It took me about fifteen minutes to change my guitar string while people heckled and called me drunk Robyn Zander. (Cheap Trick leadsinger?) After the show I ran outside and vomited then I came back in to find Iggy pop there so I save him a sloppy-puke breath kiss and hug. He's really friendly and cool and nice and interesting person. It was probably the most flattering moment of my life.

>As you may have guessed by now I've been taking a lot of drugs lately. It might be time for the Betty Ford Clinic or the Richard Nixon library to save me from abusing my enemic rodent-like body any longer. I can't wait to be back at home (wherever that is) in bed, neurotic and malnourished and complaining how the weather sucks and its the whole reason for my misery. I miss, you Bikini Kill.
>I totally love you.

>Kurdt.
>>
File: KurtCobainJournalsibooks_0113.jpg (93 KB, 630x874) Image search: [Google]
KurtCobainJournalsibooks_0113.jpg
93 KB, 630x874
>>63394020
It's a miracle this guy never shot up his highschool
>>
>>63390782
He was high as shit when he wrote that
>>
>>63391331
So he's just an edgelord?
>>
>>63395282
You tell me
>>
ITT: Criticizing someone's personal thoughts and opinions ripped straight out from his very personal journals.
>>
>>63395257
>>63395634
what a huge vagina
>>
>>63395634
>>
>>63395922
your point?
doesn't change the fact he sounds ridiculous
>>
>I like the comfort in knowing that women are generally superior, and naturally less violent than men
>gets killed by a woman
FUCKING KEK HAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
>>63396202
>>
>>63395922
>>
File: 1440989319857.gif (447 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
1440989319857.gif
447 KB, 500x381
>>63390782
>>
>>63397671
>>
>>63390782
>says women are less violent than men
>gets killed by his wife
>>
>>63398227
>>
>>63398728
>>
>>63399157
cant even draw a proper swastika
>>
>>63399157
>>
>>63400781
>>
>>63396225
It does change the fact that op presented it as if he was open and pushy about it

He just wrote it down in private
>>
>>63390782
>Taking the ramblings of a junkie and all round dickhead seriously

lol. great music though
>>
>>63395257
he's a visionary, I admire him even more now
>>
Interesting the cultural image of him now is much different than what his diary shows him to be. If courtney didn't do it, I can see why he killed himself. He became a mechanism in the system that he hated. Perhaps a fate worse than death for this poor guy.
>>
File: 1453427550196.png (6 KB, 424x204) Image search: [Google]
1453427550196.png
6 KB, 424x204
>>63398470
le statistic meme
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.