[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Positive vib3s.png (167 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Positive vib3s.png
167 KB, 540x960
Thoughts on this /mu/?
>>
umm... we probably all agree with this
>>
makes sense

you can just listen to audibooks
>>
>>63380872
Who the fuck prefers books over music? That shit does not make sense to me. At least you could listen to audiobooks.
>>
>>63380922
you can just read a song too tho
>>
File: 1457149517362.jpg (117 KB, 531x788) Image search: [Google]
1457149517362.jpg
117 KB, 531x788
>>63380959
we're not music nerds
>>
>>63380982
I'm just saying that argument doesn't work cuz u can read the song lyrics just like u can listen to audiobooks
>>
>>63381003
Imagining how music sounds in your head is vastly different from listening to an audiobook
>>
>>63381044
no u don't imagine how music sounds. you read the lyrics or liner notes to an album.
>>
>>63381073
>lyrics and liner notes
>music

audiobooks, unlike read lyrics and liner notes with music, achieve a fairly similar effect to books

music is less about the lyrics and more about the tones, anyway

books are still better when read and not heard, so it's whatever
>>
niggers aren't humans
>>
File: 1446908708005.gif (3 MB, 291x300) Image search: [Google]
1446908708005.gif
3 MB, 291x300
i like listening to music a lot more than reading books, so i really don't see much wrong with this.
>>
Compare music to movies and it would probably be a lot closer.
>>
This is why we are fucked people would rather listen to music than read a book. Sure music is a great thing and sure it's fun to listen to every now and then but we do not need it to survive as a species. Books are far more nessicary because they are great tools for passing down knowledge that we need to live and evolve
>>
>>63380872
Good thing classical compositions aren't songs
And most jazz
>>
i'd go with music

i can always just listen to audiobooks, or look shit up on the internet

books are an outdated medium imo
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.