[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Artists that are literally you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 41bb09f7.jpg (508 KB, 703x504) Image search: [Google]
41bb09f7.jpg
508 KB, 703x504
>introvert
>doesn't scream for attention
>shy
>silent guy
>wears sweatpants and hoodies all the time
>likes urban feels
>>
>>63380282
lol faggot
>>
how do you know anything about him he's done like 3 interviews and mostly talks about his tunes in those

i think you're just projecting
>>
>>63380282
You forgot his wicked sense of humor
>>
Robert Schumann is literally me.
>>
I love burial too

>tips fedoras constantly
>convinces himself that society is comprised of "sheeple" for the simple fact that people don't force their friendship onto him
>dodges women's eye contact and then tells himself they aren't worth his time
>says "what a beautiful day outside" then goes home and sits on a music board all day shitposting and calling people cucks
>doesn't feel there is such thing as "too much masturbating", then proceeds to convince himself he could just fap the rest of his life instead of finding a woman
>likes "urban feels", because that's what he seriously thinks fueled Burial's style of music

What's your favorite song? Mine's "archangel"
>>
Or maybe Tchaikovsky, since I'm a gay loner.

Either way, I'm a genius!
>>
>>63380282
edgy
>>
>>63380374
Some things are just obvious,i'm sure he's not they party guy.

>>63380451
Good post,mine is Come Down to Us and Ghost Hardware.
>>
>>63380282
What are you fucking gay?
>>
>>63380282
Rival Dealer came out in 2013
Four Tet needs to stop fucking around remixing
Oneohtrix Point Never tracks and make a new Burial track already
>>
You do realize burial is gay right?
>>
>>63381676
Awesome. I'd be his boyfriend tbqh
>>
>>63381676
How do you know?
>>
When will people give Burial the credit he deserves?
>>
>>63380282
>beta
>outcast
>no friends
>browses 4chan
wow you guys are so cool
>>
>>63382999
Does being an introvert and distant person mean that you're a beta or something?

And where did i state that i'm cool?Is Burial cool?No,he is just a silent guy that doesn't want to deal with peoples' shit.
>>
>>63383066
>,he is just a silent guy that doesn't want to deal with peoples' shit.
*tips fedora
xD
>>
>>63383092
That fedora meme is tired as fuck.
>>
this whole thread is cancer holy fuck
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.