[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jontron Album When?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1458221160109[1].jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1458221160109[1].jpg
12 KB, 300x168
I don't get the hate, bits of this sound breddy gud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy_JlG7C-T
>>
Reddit must be hyped
>>
>>63378316

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy_JlG7C-T8

Broken link in the O P
>>
>>63378410
this
>>
there is nothing to discuss here regarding music so im just going to be mad at the state of jontron

what the fuck kind of content is this? i dont even enjoy jontron that much anymore but he used to be somewhat intelligent with the kind of content he puts out

this kind of "collaboration" content is trash that encourages not making the videos that people enjoy but rather the videos that are most likely to get fifty thousand million upvotes on reddit or facebook
>>
>>63379359
It was part of a fundraiser.

Also I'm a disappointed in his uncommon as fuck updates, too. I don't know what he's up to professionally, though.
>>
>>63378316
jontron isn't even good at games wtf

i watched the game grumps play DKC2 and was shocked at how bad he was for someone who claimed to play it his whole life. did it take him 10 years to get past world 2?
>>
JonTron's been really hit and miss with his content desu. I kinda enjoyed his last video though.
>>
File: 1457471642774.jpg (87 KB, 1076x743) Image search: [Google]
1457471642774.jpg
87 KB, 1076x743
>>63378316
>jontron
>>
>>63379429
ok that makes a bit of sense, i guess i am just mad at the video being 100% cringe. i dont mind donations at all

also how has his new content been? he really dodged a bullet with game grumps (arin turned that shit into a talent blackhole), but after that i havent looked at any of his stuff except like 2 starcade episodes. i would watch them myself but i am way to lazy to watch stuff that i don't enjoy that much anymore
>>
>>63379540
IMO his Talking Cat review is full of keks
>>
>>63379654
gonna watch it, thanks
>>
>>63379540
Talking Cat had me in stitches, best video in a while
>>
>>63378316
he sings really well t b h
>>
>>63378316
I hate how his new episodes are made in a studio and they aren't as funny anymore
>>
Jon trons face is the most cancer contracting meme going
>>
>>63379540
what happened with gamegrumps?
>>
>>63378316
>tfw no one has started a petition for jontron to make an album
>>
JonTron and Pewdiepie are in the same tier.
>>
File: Game Bigots.jpg (350 KB, 1224x1417) Image search: [Google]
Game Bigots.jpg
350 KB, 1224x1417
>John "Jihad "Gamergate" Johnny" Jafari

NOT EVEN ONCE
O
T

E
V
E
N

O
N
C
E
>>
>>63379900
He left but never did discuss why.

>>63379540
Yeah Talking Cat is good.

That's one thing; Jontron doesn't put shit out often, but I always like it when he does.
>>
>>63379900
a bunch of people joined and the show eventually took all of their time and effort while simultaneously nosedising in quality.

this is closer to speculation than to an observation but i believe that so many different people together made it so that most of their content was just collaborations between them, so X writes the script for Y's animation, Y directs Z's music video, etc.. and it's becoming a network of trite and repetitive content and in jokes.
>>
>>63380033
I think his leaving was a combination of Arin wanting to take the channel in a new direction, people getting mad at Jon for not making new content, and Jon just moving to NYC.
>>
>>63380030
>Hated by Feminist Frequency

Sounds like based Jon to me.
>>
>>63380417
Ah.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.