[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he saving hip hop?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: kendrick.png (794 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
kendrick.png
794 KB, 1080x1080
Is he saving hip hop?
>>
File: spongeofdrummers.jpg (11 KB, 392x243) Image search: [Google]
spongeofdrummers.jpg
11 KB, 392x243
You have been visited by the Sponge of Two Drummers, reply to this post with "Thanks cave sponge" for good luck and multiple drummers
>>
B L A C K E D
>>
>>63378249
Hiphop is going cool places right now with or without him
>>
Kendrick is like the Rolling Stones of hip-hop

He makes really great albums, but usually borrows quite a bit and instead of inventing, he re-invents.
>>
>>63378300
Thanks cave sponge
>>
>>63378249
I like him and I know he's good. but his records have little replay value for me.
>>
>>63378300
Thanks cave sponge
>>
>>63378249
His beats are so fucking boring and his lyrics are unimpressing.
Fuck the guy he isn't saving anything other than his bank account.
>>
>>63378249
Yes but he is not alone, don't forget about thundercat, he is the other heroe here.
>>
>>63378249
I thought so, then I heard TPAB, then I saw the taylor swift song
>>
>>63378469
Young Thug/Kanye dick rider detected
>>
>>63378300
Thanks cave sponge
>>
>>63379309
Thundercat is:

>R&B
>hip-hop

Only one of this is correct.

pro-tip: it isn't hip hop.
>>
File: 1449192221621.jpg (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449192221621.jpg
59 KB, 500x500
>>63378249
Kendrick is okay but alot of people try to force meme him like he is the greatest..much like eminem.
>>
>>63378249
Depends who you ask but I kinda think so. Doom stopped making good music and I dont like shit only appeals to shut in's like myself. Plus that new Flatbush Zombie album was pretty shitty. c'on New York get your shit together.
>>
>>63378300
Thanka cave sponge
>>
>>63378300
Thanks cave sponge
>>
>>63378300

Thanks cave sponge
>>
black lives matter: the artist

His talent and style has so much potential, but he wastes it on "I'm a proud monkey" and "the white man wants to sell me for 3.99" and shit. I mean, come on. That doesn't go to say I don't listen to his music, because I do, and I tend to stray away from the politically charged songs and listen more to the ones about being friendzoned for being so fucking woke.
>>
yeah
>>
REMINDER:

You idiots listen to stupid music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP0wuwJBdMI
>>
>>63378300
Thanks cave sponge
>>
>>63378300
Thanks cave sponge
>>
chimps screaming WE WUZ KANGS N SHIIIIET isn't saving anything
>>
>>63380176
>Implying that Kendrick's racial tirades are not precisely what makes him an icon.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.