[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Perfume
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: cosmic explorer.jpg (346 KB, 1280x1261) Image search: [Google]
cosmic explorer.jpg
346 KB, 1280x1261
are we hyped?
>>
Y E S
E
S
>>
>>63373859
There's a dedicated containment thread for kpop shi. Use it.
>>
>>63373896
nice meme and bait but I'll take it, this is JPOP and /mu/ has long had an affection for Perfume.

Level 3 was amazing
>>
>>63373896
It's not kpop anon
>>
I recently got into Perfume so I'm fairly interested
>>
>>63373924
>/mu/ has long had an affection for Perfume
Yeah it sure is overrated here
>>
>>63373996
>it

Anyways, Perfume is one of the few bands/groups/artist who /mu/ accurately depicts. A well crafted visuals and audial group with high highs and mediocre lows, nothing more nothing less.
>>
kpop/jpop... there is no difference
>>
>>63374034
It's generic jpop garbage yet it is elevated above everything else in it's genre for no reason. Just because you agree with it doesn't mean it's accurate.
>>
>>63373896
You total and utter fucking moron.
>>
>>63374080
ameripop/britpop... there is no difference
>>
>>63374080
>implying utada, aco, perfume, misato kinoshati sound anything like red velvet, f(x) or T-ara.

I bet you never listened to either

>>63374119
How is it generic? It's anything but generic or derivative. Nakata is amazing.
>>
>>63374179
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhfYis6VuXY
Please explain to me why this isn't generic pop garbage and why I should care about it.
>>
>>63373859
Wait wait
new album was announced? Oh shit I can't wait
>>
>>63374262
Pick Me Up is one of their most boring songs, not every artist has a perfect discography anon.

Level 3 and Triangle shows what they're capable of
>>
>>63374262
Nobody is saying you have to care about it anon

If you don't like the music being talked about in a thread thats okay, go find a thread thats more to your taste

Alternatively keep being autistic.
>>
>>63374262
Also, you don't have to like or "care about" anything, but to call Perfume "generic" just isn't correct when the majority of their discography is anything but. Lately they've been putting on pretty bland stuff, though.
>>
>>63374262
I mean.... they're hot. I think this is the whole point.
>>
>>63373859

I didn't even know, sweet!
>>
>>63374315
I've tried listening to all of their albums and I still can't make sense of the endless praise they get. All I hear is boring pop music.

People keep saying it's amazing and incredibly original but never give any reasons why.
>>
>>63374416
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjfOSigcQms

Idk how anyone could say this is boring, there's just WAY too much going on.

Again, you probably just don't like it, go listen to whatever you like and stop trying to force yourself to like it.
>>
>>63374466
>there's just WAY too much going on.
sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about. ok, it's not as bland as "pick me up" but still far from complex
>>
File: nocc.jpg (55 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
nocc.jpg
55 KB, 500x700
>>63373859

>tfw no noochi gf
>>
>>63373859

Nice, haven't been following them for a few years so I'm looking forward to hear how they sound these days.
>>
>>63374541
You must be deaf. What the hell is "complex" to you?
>>
>>63373896
end yourself
>>
>>63374466
I just wanted to see if anyone could explain the hype behind this group but I see now that you have no arguments.

>go listen to whatever you like and stop trying to force yourself to like it.
I will and you should listen to something else too since you can't even explain why you like this shit
>>
>>63374676
Makes me cum.
>>
>>63373859
They haven't had a good single since Magic of Love so not really

>>63374262
>generic

What non-Nakata groups sound just like Nakata?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.