[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Longitude
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (711 KB, 2048x1457) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
711 KB, 2048x1457
A friend is bringing me to this, who should I see???
>>
Kendrick

National (who have been milked to death, refuse to put out new material, and have toured the same album for 4 years now)

FJM

Courtney
>>
>>63366608
the person who stamps your hand when you leave for easy re-entry so you can tell them it won't be necessary as you have no intention to return to the festival because all of the performers make bad music
>>
major labor is garbage

Fern live is just junior high kids fist fighting while he stands there and backing tracks play

Tyler barely even raps at this point. His show is him jumping on couches and talking to his friends onstage. He's awful.

Chvrches last album sucked. They tour endlessly and need to fuck off for a year or two

Jamie xx live is awful. Dude legit took out his phone and stood there texting and drinking beer while his macbook played tracks off his album. Would occasionally put a new vinyl album on every 15 minutes
>>
>>63366608
Just drink heavily and talk shit, none of those guys matter.
>>
>>63366608
Definitely see father john misty, he puts on a helluva show
>>
>>63366666
check em
>>
>>63366666
digits confirm
>>
>>63366608
just go to electric picnic instead
>>
Major Lazer is crazy live, I recommend it.
Saw them at Roskilde festival in 2014 (or was it 13?), it pretty much turned into an orgy when they yelled out from stage "ladies, take your tops off!!"
>>
>>63366698
>major labor
Sounds like the Soviet Russian equivalent of Major Lazer
>>
>>63366608
see you there anon
>>
>>63367607
it was in '14 and yeah it was crazy i was there too! if you're at a festival where they play you should definitely get drunk and go there
>>
I've seen Courtney Barnett twice, first time she had a really great stage presence, threw her guitar into the crowd at the end. Second time was also fun, but not as great as the first.

And both times she didn't wear a bra
>>
>>63366666
>>63366688
>>63366722
>>63368566
So we're just gonna sit here and not say anything about this?
>>
>>63366608
No, a friend is TAKING you to that you illiterate fuck
>>
>>63370145
lol
>>
File: mfw_pleb_music.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
mfw_pleb_music.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>63366688
this
>>63366666
checked ur shit taste b t w
>>
>>63366608
Is this in south ireland, wasn't Tyler banned from the UK?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.