[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about the most important record released this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: LP1.jpg (59 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
LP1.jpg
59 KB, 319x319
What do you think about the most important record released this decade.

Pic related, it's the most important record released this decade.
>>
Literally just an ugly nigger british girl pretending to be bjork while trying to rip off 2013 Beyonce. Did nothing new. Has a rich movie star husband who pays for all of her music to be made.
>>
I like Adore Life
>>
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>63366282
wew lad
>>
>DUDE SEX LMAO
nothing to see here move on
>>
>>63367218
You missed the point of this LP, idiot
>>
>style over substance

disgusting
>>
File: file.png (388 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
file.png
388 KB, 640x640
why in fuck do people listen to the LP when the EPs are so much better
>>
>>63368364
Absolut this
>>
>>63368364

I was about to make a similar post. I never got the love for LP1, but the EPs are great.
>>
>>63368364
thizz
>>
Fuckwit feminazi Laura Snapes loves that album too. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>63369406
if you change your opinion of an album because someone who you'd normally disagree with likes the album as well you're a waste of skin
>>
>>63369541

Thanks, Mr Obvious
>>
>>63366282
she's way more Aaliyah than Beyonce.
but I agree, nothing new really... other than the drum sequencing which is delightfully woozy, which I imagine is really what OP's talking about anyways. He's just saying that mainstream tier codeine-pop is on its way.
>>
Garbage, literally some of the most boring, sleep inducing albums I have forced myself to listen to
>>
>>63366282
I mean damn you're not even trying anymore. 2/10
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.