[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone else fall for the "listen to other albums from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: cover.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
Did anyone else fall for the "listen to other albums from King Crimson" meme? That's an hour I'm not getting back.
>>
>>63365469
It's ok to admit you're a disgusting pleb anon.
>>
File: Queen_Greatest_Hits.png (117 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
Queen_Greatest_Hits.png
117 KB, 316x316
>>63365469
They don't create albums to make hits, they do it for the sake of music. If you can't get into it, then perhaps you are a disgusting plebeian. Perhaps pic related is more in your league.
>>
>>63365647
That's actually a really solid album though
>>
I fell for the "21st schizoid man is their only good song meme"

Then I listened to this album and realized how pleb /mu/ was.
>>
>>63365682
But do you love Discipline?
>>
in the wake of poseidon is fucking good, almost better than in the court
>>
>>63366379
red is legitimately better than in the court, no memeing
>>
>>63366417
kill yourself
>>
>>63366476
no I wont
>>
>>63366379
Wake is literally a mediocre ITCOTCK

At least Lizard and Islands try something different
>>
Lizard is pretty good, and even better once you know the backstory behind it, the band falling apart, the singer being an R&B guy and hating prog, etc.

And Jon Anderson is great as always
>>
>>63365682
>"21st schizoid man is their only good song meme"
I've never seen this meme before.
>>
>>63366542
Wake is cool when you realise it's a solo album by the member of the group who made somewhat more limited contributions to the ITCOTCK.

I mean, it's like the Beatles gave Ringo entire studio time for the White Album, except in this scenario, the end product doesn't suck.
>>
File: 1457728282679.png (151 KB, 339x288) Image search: [Google]
1457728282679.png
151 KB, 339x288
Where the fuck do you find King Crimson albums
>>
>>63367402
Internet
>>
>>63367402
You buy them :^)
>>
if you don't enjoy red or starless and bible black then you're wasting your time on music senpai.
>>
>>63367402
Not for free
>>
>>63365469
Larks Tongue in Aspic is their best album tho
>>
>2016
>falling for the "ITCOTCK is in the top 5 King Crimson albums" meme
>>
>>63367847
STARLESS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND
>>
>>63366417
true
Lizard and Island are also better than the debut
>>
>>63367992
BIBLE BLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
>>
Dude. Discipline, Beat, and 3 of a perfect pair is one of the greatest musical trilogies of all time. If you can't get into any of those then you obviously don't get music.
>>
>>63367402
Jewtube
>>
>>63367402
Listen to all the full CK albums on Vimeo, it's what I do. I buy them on a physical format if I enjoy them immensely, but Vimeo is a good way to test them out since Fripp is a stickler on copyright
>>
If you think Court is better than Red, you might be a plebneck

>>63367847
>>63368087
after 20 years of listening to music that's still the most impressive song I've heard so far
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.