[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow. Guys, after listening to this I can safely say that I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 250x250
Wow. Guys, after listening to this I can safely say that I've reached the "challenger deep" of music. This is the marianna tremp of audio recordings. There is simply no where else to go after listening to this recording. It has shattered my perception of what it means to be listening to "music". Should you chose to embark on this journey you must be warned.

1. It is not an easy listen.
2. If you do not listen to this in one sitting on your first listen you have failed the test and cannot retake it. Don't bother giving it another try if you don't make it through the entire 79 minutes of this recording because you've automatically been deemed a foulaíson.
3. If you do complete this journey (very few do) then you run the risk of making the rest of "music" obsolete to your newly tuned ears. Once you complete this journey, you will forever be stuck on the 'other side'.

There's no going back.
>>
THAT'S RIGHT
>>
i know familam :^)
>>
I listened to Trout Mask Replicas on LSD and now I'm a pig farmer living in eastern Indochina fighting against the tyrannic faux-democracy of president Joko Widodo!!!!!!!!
>>
After I listened to salmon facade remake I stop all my owrk. That's right - quit career. I know fight as part of kurdish forces... really the deepweb of music this album is the deepweb of music.
>>
Stale pasta already
>>
File: 220px-Muse_2nd_law.jpg (15 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
220px-Muse_2nd_law.jpg
15 KB, 220x220
Wow. Guys, after listening to this I can safely say that I've reached the "challenger deep" of music. This is the marianna tremp of audio recordings. There is simply no where else to go after listening to this recording. It has shattered my perception of what it means to be listening to "music". Should you chose to embark on this journey you must be warned.

2. If you do not listen to this in one sitting on your first listen you have failed the test and cannot retake it. Don't bother giving it another try if you don't make it through the entire 79 minutes of this recording because you've automatically been deemed a foulaíson.
3. If you do complete this journey (very few do) then you run the risk of making the rest of "music" obsolete to your newly tuned ears. Once you complete this journey, you will forever be stuck on the 'other side'.

There's no going back.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 512x512

There's no going back.
>>
>>63363910
amber is the color of your energy
>>
File: 1454707888368.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1454707888368.jpg
24 KB, 400x400

There's no going back.
>>
>>63363562
THE MASCARA SNAKE
>>
File: 4357470.jpg (19 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
4357470.jpg
19 KB, 280x280

There's no going back.
>>
I might actually stay awake for this one. No homework for tomorrow and slept during the day. Never seen an episode live. This shit better be hype as fuck.
>>
File: 15969873356184.jpg (98 KB, 958x1061) Image search: [Google]
15969873356184.jpg
98 KB, 958x1061
>>63364003

10m44s when he pauses to get more saliva in his throat
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 800x800

There's no going back.
>>
File: 220px-Imnotafancover.jpg (24 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
220px-Imnotafancover.jpg
24 KB, 220x220

2. If you do not listen to this in one sitting on your first listen you have failed the test and cannot retake it. Don't bother giving it another try if you don't make it through the entire 63 minutes of this recording because you've automatically been deemed a foulaíson.

There's no going back.
>>
>>63363552
>foulaison

what does that even mean?
>>
>>63365323
What a foulaíson you are.
>>
this ablum is shit anyway so i don't even care that i can't listen to it all the way thorugh
>>
>>63365323
Instead of being a half-asan
>>
>marianna tremp
kek
>>
>>63365305
i unironically love listening to brokencyde
>>
>>63363841
Phil?
>>
>>63366794
Shhhh!
>>
File: crazyhits.jpg (37 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
crazyhits.jpg
37 KB, 300x300

2. If you do not listen to this in one sitting on your first listen you have failed the test and cannot retake it. Don't bother giving it another try if you don't make it through the entire 63 minutes of this recording because you've automatically been deemed a foulaíson.

There's no going back.
>>
>>63363841
tru
>>
>>63363552
>Wow. Guys, after listening to this I can safely say that I've reached the "challenger deep" of music. This is the marianna tremp of audio recordings. There is simply no where else to go after listening to this recording. It has shattered my perception of what it means to be listening to "music". Should you chose to embark on this journey you must be warned.

You should check onkyokei
>>
>>63368728
>You should check onkyokei

Congratulation for knowing nothing about onkyokei

Onkyokei is the reverse of that, onkyokei is:
"specific sounds, with specific durations and volumes being played at specific order, I, the musician think is a pleasant thing to listen"

It doenst care about ideas, message, "this song dont have soul", "urr durr anyone can do that", "music need lyrics".....
>>
>>63368797
Forgot to add the final part.

There is nothing to get on onkyokei, the thing is just:
"do you like the sound coming from your speakers?"
1-yes
2-no
>>
>>63366861
This is actually true.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.