[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Painting With
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
What track order would you give this thing?
>>
i'm fine with the default

life of pablo was the one with botched sequencing
>>
I'd get rid of all of them except Floridada and Recycling
>>
I would kill natural selection and make spilling guts and summing the wretch one song.Then I'd move that song to after The Burglars and before Bagels, and the album would be fucking perfect.
>>
Cut Spilling Guts, Summing The Wretch, Bagels In Kiev and Natural Selection and release it as an EP.

For a full album, probably replace two of Panda's tracks for two of the four unreleased songs.
>>
>>63363227
>and make spilling guts and summing the wretch one song
panda tier
>>
i guess ill try this on reddit. this album is kind of a dead horse at this point though.
>>
I dont understand all the hate for Spilling Guts. It's one of my favs. Its really catchy and the hocketing isnt too intense to where you cant sing along
>>
>>63363227
>>63363241
Why don't people like Natural Selection? It's probably my favorite after Floridada and The Burglars
>>
Natural Selection was 10/10 live
>>
>>63363176
no matter where I come in I don't desire any more so I'm struggling to get to a track two in my order.

shit makes me mad.

they won't make a good one again.

THEY'RE TELLING YOU TO GROW ON YOUR OWN.

that's what i tell myself.

plenty of interesting avenues I've gone down. no puppy love with a newfound band though.
>>
>>63366010
Golden Gal gave me my strength
She said I’ll be here for you later, boy
Now run along you have to fall
Golden Gal gave me my faith
All it took was some belief
But don’t believe that she should change at all
Golden Gal taught me restraint
She said you'll want me more much later, dude
I'm your everything and not your toy
Golden Gal I’ll be beside her
And I might want to stand in line
To find the kind of mind she can provide
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.