[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lol hurr durr le pink floyd is boring Please, please, can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 4639006-1x1-940x940.jpg (101 KB, 940x940) Image search: [Google]
4639006-1x1-940x940.jpg
101 KB, 940x940
>lol hurr durr le pink floyd is boring
Please, please, can we purge these plebs from /mu/?
>>
mm
>>
File: image.png (94 KB, 698x610) Image search: [Google]
image.png
94 KB, 698x610
>hurr durr le Atom heart mother is good

fuck off
>>
>>63354929
>Atom Heart Mother is bad
>uses RYM ratings as proof
see what I mean lads?

We should build a wall. Like Donald and Roger would.
>>
>>63354949
atom heart mother IS bad though, hell, even the band doesnt like it

its pure wankery trying to outdo court of the crimson king and failing miserably
>>
>>63354992
>even the band doesn't like it
I pose the question... So what?

AHM suite blows any crimson (wankery, aimless wankery at that) right out the water mate
>>
>>63355062
>AHM suite blows any crimson

i like atom heart mother and everyting but fuckin' DELUSIONS, dog... lol
>>
>>63355195
kek no.

AHM is actually just better.

So SIDDOWN, DOG
>>
>>63354896
Dark Side > Meddle > Atom Heart Mother > Animals

and fuck the rest. Wish you were here is wank. Wall is wank. Piper is dumb, not funny, annoying.
>>
>>63355256
The Wall is wank I grant you.

And Piper's not bad, it's just overrated by contrarians
>>
>>63354896
I believe this place has more pressing matters than the defense of your favorite dadrock band
>uses the word "wank" to criticize music on a music board
>>
>>63355528
>Pink Floyd
>dadrock
what a meme tho
>>
>>63355558
well dadrock doesn't mean "guitar music I don't like" if that's what you're implying
>>
>>63355635
You and I both know Pink Floyd aren't dadrock, just as a band like King Crimson or Faust aren't dadrock
>>
Ummagumma is their only good album.
>>
>>63355720
Do you ever hear King Crimson and Faust on the radio?
>>
>>63355754
Do you ever hear Atom Heart Mother or Ummagumma on the radio?

Didn't think so.
>>
>>63354929
>underrating Ummagumma this hard
Jesus Christ RYM really is that shit. Why is this allowed?

>>63355734
Nah Meddle is good too
>>
There's a place you can go with other like-minded Pink Floyd fans. It's called Reddit.com!
>>
>>63355886
You do all the time during the "Songs You've Never Heard By Bands You Love" segments that every classic rock station has. Besides that's not how this works. Even if you wear a skirt sometimes you're still not not male.
>>
>>63355886
But you do hear DSOTM, Wish You Were Here, and The Wall on the radio.

Every 70s dadrocker owns at least one of these records.

That's like saying Nirvana isn't dadrock because they don't play Bleach on the radio.
>>
>>63355917
because ummagumma is pseudo avant-garde garbage but is perfect material for hipster faggots on /mu/ to circlejerk over. the live disc is amazing, though
>>
pink floyd sucks dong
>>
>>63356022
this

stoners and leddit kids need to leave this website t b h
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.