[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are flying lotus' other albums as good as cosmogramma or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: cosmogramma.jpg (69 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
cosmogramma.jpg
69 KB, 480x480
are flying lotus' other albums as good as cosmogramma or is cosmogramma about as good as it gets?
>>
Cosmogramma is the best but they're all good. You might like Los Angeles more if you're a pure hip-hop head
>>
In my opinion, it does. Los Angeles was pretty good though.
>>
>>63353870
Listen and you will see! They're not even very long! :D
>>
Honestly I like UTQC more but it's fairly different.
>>
>>63353870
Just listen to them.

People always say Cosmogramma is the best But Until the Quiet comes in my favorite.
>>
>>63353870
You're dead is waaaay better
>>
>>63353973
1st half of You're Dead > the rest of FlyLo's discography > 2nd half of You're Dead
>>
>>63353896
this
>>
>>63354056
this, honestly. it kind of blows its load too quickly
>>
Los Angeles is just as good
>>
>>63354056
Never Catch Me to Coronus the Terminator would make a 10/10 EP
>>
Haven't listened to You're Dead yet, but all of the others ones are good enough yet still pale in comparison to Cosmogramma.
>>
>>63353870
theyre all equally as enjoyable
>>
In my opinion

Los Angeles > Pattern Grid World EP > You're Dead > Cosmograma > Til the Quiet Come > LA Ep's > 1983
>>
Listen to Los Angeles, and then everything else.

does anyone think cosmogramma was mixed kinda strange compared to los angeles. Just seems like a better mix, idk.
>>
>>63353870
Los Angeles is very, very good.

You're Dead! is great too, but pretty strongly mixed with jazz.
>>
Guys do u know where i can find some torrents of the albums from Flylo?
>>
>>63354056
This is so incredibly fucking accurate.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this. The first half of that album is so incredibly strong it's mind blowing. Then it just collapses into an incredible pile of meh.
>>
>>63355527
>Never Catch Me
I don't care if I get shit for saying this, but Never Catch Me is better than any other single track that appears on any of Kendrick's album. If FlyLo and Kendrick teamed up for a proper album they'd be unstoppable.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.