[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on this guy moo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 881x1146) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 881x1146
Redpill me on this guy moo
>>
>>63350720
jihadist muslim in denial
>>
>>63350720
he was homosexual. that more do you need?
>>
>>63350720
The man had some serious pipes.
>>
>>63350798
Reddit's favorite singer
>>
>>63350720
The guy has an ugly mouth
>>
>>63350798
not true by the way
>>
>>63350832
Wat?
>>
>>63350720
Well I heard he had some legitimate tubes
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 992x558
Freddie's good but hes no Kanye West
Here's the thing about Kanye. The man has some serious pipes. He has a 0.4 octave range and he excels in any octave. He writes brilliant songs. And his stage presence is only matched by Freddie Mercury. Seriously, watch Kanye play Bohemian Rhapsody at Glastonbury, then watch Freddie play Radio Gaga at Live Aid. We had better thank our lucky stars Kanye won't win the 2020 election or he would take over the world. But Kanye as a whole has a brilliant dynamic. It isn't just the Kanye West project. Other people made huge creative contributions to make Kanye who he is today. Yes, Kanye wrote all of 808's, but hundreds of other writers/producers made his other music. Other artists like Nirvana for instance were not like that. Nirvana was basically just the Kurt Cobain backup band. Hundreds of writers/producers make up this perfect storm of legendary talent, and Kanye is the face of it all, the delicious cherry on top of an already delicious sundae. He is the ambassador that allowed the amazing talent of combo that is Kanye's ghost writers to be brought into our lives. He is the prism that focused the lazer beams from the brains of everyone but himself, and amplified them until they were powerful enough to blow our minds out through our ear holes. Yes, he is the most incredible talentless hack who ever lived, hands down.
>>
>>63350898
Nice pasta faggot
>>
>>63350898
here's a shekkle for that kekkle
>>
AIDS
>>
File: 1024px-Faravahar-Gold.svg.png (122 KB, 1024x483) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Faravahar-Gold.svg.png
122 KB, 1024x483
>>63350720

Poo in the loo.

>>63350788

Nope, he was zoroastrian.
>>
THE
>>
>>63350855
bisex
also there were rumors that it was a woman who gave him hiv
>>
>>63351315
THING
>>
>>63351377
This. The "love of his life" was a woman named Mary Austin.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.