[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Queens of stone the age
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: images (5).jpg (19 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
19 KB, 384x384
What is /mu/opinion on queens of stone the age ?
>>
I think that I might have dyslexia
>>
No one knows
>>
File: 2354079565_b175f2b3d0.jpg (127 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
2354079565_b175f2b3d0.jpg
127 KB, 500x494
>THIS ONE GOES OUT TO QUEENS OF THE TRUST FUND

>YOU SLEPT ON MY COUCH

>NOW I'M SLEEPING THROUGH YOUR FUCKING RECORDS

damn...
>>
>>63345319
that's their worst album imo, trying too hard to be edgy and emo
>Songs for the Deaf = Rated R > Like Clockwork > s-t > Era Vulgaris > Lullabies to Paralyze
>>
I think they fucking suck. I hate them especially because all my peers think they are the best band and they fucking suck.

It's just boring ass shit. It's the watered down version of better music.
>>
>>63345450
I agree that rated r is they best album but I would put ltp as they second

Burn the witch and little sister are lit as fuck senpai
>>
I get bored of them real fast. Their short weird songs are the best. Some of their riffs are pretty cool though.
>>
>>63345484
Let me guess your favorite band it's the strokes
>>
>>63345484
edgee
>>
>>63345494
REEEEEE
>>
>>63345494
no, but that's another band all my peer like. I tried listening to one of their albums and don't even remember a single part of it I was so bored.

For reference my favorite band is The Mars Volta. Yeah I guess you can laugh.
>>
>>63345516
Hahhabahahahabababahsbahahzhahaba

That makes sense

You have a shit taste only that
>>
>>63345556
probably my ears are all fucked up. I hear TMV and there's interesting rhythms and outside melodies and instrumental virtuosity and high energy. When I hear QOTSA I hear low energy over produced shit with unaware melodramatic lyrics for normies to clap their hands to.

I would explain more but i have to go
>>
QotSA is one of my all time favourite bands. Josh Homme is a brilliant songwriter. Mark Lanegan ain't shit without him.
>>
>>63345614
you are on the right track young anon. listen to your heart. you are correct in saying QOTSA are soulless
>>
>>63345668
Your mom is soulless
>>
Rated R is so fucking good. Diverse, creative, kickass melodies, not just straight rock like most of their releases. Wish they'd continued w that kind of experimentation.

Rated R ~ Songs for the Deaf > S/T > Lullabies
>>
File: laughingmr.amin.gif (4 MB, 298x224) Image search: [Google]
laughingmr.amin.gif
4 MB, 298x224
>>63345338
Top kek
Underrated post
>>
>>63345888
Era Vulgaris is kinda experimental in its genre
>>
dad rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6qMD1lIWT0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s88r_q7oufE
>>
>>63346449
are you implying these two songs are similar?
>>
File: 1389053049556.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1389053049556.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
>>63345338
>>
Fucking incredible.

Still, I prefer Kyuss a little bit.
>>
more like Queens of the Stone Garbage
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.