[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Me listening to Death Grips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: deathgrips.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
deathgrips.webm
3 MB, 640x360
Me listening to Death Grips
>>
>>63344900
HAhahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
is he suffering or enjoying it
either way innerfidelity is awesome
>>
>>63344900
wtf is this guy actually listening to?
>>
i laughed because it loops
>>
>>63344926
It's OP listening to Death Grips
>>
>>63344900
Same face i make when i hear my parents having sex.
>>
>>63344926
some audiophile tier jazz
this headphones are shit
>>63344925
suffering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L34S4Tt1EuQ
>>
>>63345100
can someone that leaves comments on youtube videos tell him that his video sounds like absolute shit and you won't be subjecting yourself to any more of his rubbish?
>>
>>63345153
he is mostly a blogger
he doesnt care about yt
>>
>>63345323
he's marketing his review to audiophiles, as an audiophile I don't appreciate his molesting me with shitty terrible noise. Someone needs to tell him to go fuck himself. Someone with a good microphone should make a video of themselves reviewing the sound of his video and suffering.
>>
>>63344900

Death Grips is fucking trash I wish you faggots would stop
>>
>>63345387
hi anti-DG fan. what do you listen to? You listen to superior hippity bob? I don't wanna keep on carrying about listening to Death Grips high minded rockin beats and rapping, but I don't know any better. What should I listen to instead?
>>
File: tyll.jpg (63 KB, 600x251) Image search: [Google]
tyll.jpg
63 KB, 600x251
Hi, Tyll here from InnerFidelity telling you to keep listening and we'll see you in the next one
>>
>>63345414

Not really. My taste is limited in that area. High minded, though? Ex Military and The Money Store are hilariously basic. The most intricate thing about any of their songs is the electronic bullshit that surrounds the shitty chord progressions and oh so boring screams.
>>
>>63344900
>audiophiles
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.