[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do people like this garbage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: DS2_by_Future.jpg (23 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
DS2_by_Future.jpg
23 KB, 280x280
why do people like this garbage?
>>
It's good.

Album of the year.
>>
>>63342894
Shit tier b8
>>
>>63342866

cuz i just took a piss & i seent codeine comin out
>>
>>63342910
This thread is
>>
>>63342932
Why do you think its good then?
>>
>>63342941
Amazing soundscapes and beats. He changed rap with this album. Future transmits a realness that very few rappers do. He can ride the momentum of a song amazingly. The ad-libs and lyrics also make for an interesting atmosphere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y-edrXIZjA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYuxqiKVLhg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXXZ3J_QIGw

Listen to these songs
>>
>>63342866
>he says as he probably listens to Weezer, Blur, QOTSA, and Gorillaz
>>
I couldn't get into this album. The first two songs were good but none of others come close to that feeling
>>
>>63343074
It actually gets better as it goes on, the first tracks are my least favorite
>>
>>63342866
this kinda stuff always gets overrated by critics. Anything that feels like it might be part of what young people, especially black young people, want to listen to gets overrated.

Noone wants to be that guy that in 10/20etc years time was that one critic that said rock n roll was shit.
>>
>>63343100
Maybe I need to be in the right mindset or give it another chance cause I just don't get the same feeling from the other songs.
>>
>>63342866
atmosphere thick as fuck.
>>
>>63343027
listen to those songs
>>
How the fuck could anyone not like it

What DO you even like that you wouldn't get this, OP?
>>
>>63343027
Yeah just like Trump changed America lmao
>>
I FUCK YO BITCH IN MY GUCCI FLIP FLOPS
>>
>>63342931
I actually love this line.
>>
I don't take his lyrics super seriously but man if I don't find myself mesmerized by the beats and the lyrics combined. It's strange. Anyone else get this way with Future?
>>
>>63343027
>The ad-libs
mumbles
>>
>>63342866
you're that butthurt retard from the other thread?
just stop, man.
>>
>>63343449
At first I hated his lyrics and just found everything about it shit but eventually I warmed up to them and found them kinda funny and the beats to be very atmospheric
>>
>>63343514
Yeah man it's weird. Puts me in a good head space. Like I'm high without the drugs. I know that sounds stupid but whatever.
>>
>>63343526
Nah it isn't. I've had similar feelings before with albums this being one of them
>>
>>63343545
Good to know. I don't feel stupid now.
>>
>>63343552
Yeah you good senpai
>>
>>63342910
objective facts arent bait
>>
>>63343027

you're joking right

your personal bar for "amazing" can't possibly be this low
>>
Because taste is subjective. It's objectively a 6.5/10
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.