[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Senpaitachi, do you listen to an album front to back non stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 600x800
Senpaitachi, do you listen to an album front to back non stop ? I have a very short attention span, i get bored easily, can't really finish an album without yawning at the half of the album. And how many times do you listen to one new album in a week ? Your 5x5s are many, how many times do you listen to each of them ? I really want to adopt your patrician behaviour in music listening :(
>>
i have adhd and its easy for me....just listen to stuff that interests u its not hard
maybe listen to ep's or short albums lmao
>>
File: 1456334249426.png (328 KB, 672x706) Image search: [Google]
1456334249426.png
328 KB, 672x706
>not listening to albums at 5x speed
>>
>>63338984
1. Listen to more music.
2. Listen to music you like.
3. If you can't seem to focus on the whole album alone, try doing something else. Browse the internet or play some casual games just to keep your mind busier while you listen.
>>
>>63338984
your problem is an easy one to fix. stop listening to music you dislike.
>>
>>63338984
I have a 3 hour commute daily so I can listen to quite a lot of shit all while having nothing else to do that takes my focus away (I get super dizzy if I try to read or chat in the bus).

My advice would be: put yourself in this kind of situation, not reading-playing vidya or anything that takes your focus away but rather, you know, clean your house, do your laundry by hand, jog a few kilometers daily, etc.

The usual problem is "but then I just start thinking about stuff and my mind goes everywhere but to the music" the answer to that is meditation, really.
>>
>>63339008
ADHD isn't a real illness, there was a psychiatrists conference in Europe that confirmed they had no clue what ADHD even is. Stop labelling yourself because you're a bit wierd.
>>
>>63339190
>yuropoor doctors not knowing what they're doing
>
>>
>>63339190
Thanks glad to have a professional opinion on the subject.
>>
>>63339190
this adhd is a behavorial disorder brought on by problems at home, ex. not getting enough attention
>>
>>63339314
They were from all over the world, idiot. It took place in Europe. Look it up.
>>
>>63339455
Welcome.

>>63339516
lol sure. ADHD isn't real. Look it up.
>>
The problem is, i always feel guilty and low IQ when i listen to the pleb stuffs that i like. I recently have been trying so hard to get into the more complex and patrician stuffs.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.