[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUEEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
>Bohemian Rhapsody
>We are the Champions
>Somebody to Love
>We Will Rock You
>Under Pressure
>and more

I mean how can iconic bands like Led Zepp, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Who etc even compete? they all have like 1 or 2 legendary songs but Queen has so many memorable songs that nearly the whole world knows about.

is Queen literally the best band of all time?
>>
Sheer Heart Attack was their last good album though
>>
>>63338893
You'll grow out of them little one.
>>
>>63338926
>I like Kanye West

pls go
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>
We Are the Champions is pretty lame
>>
>>63338893
queen are a meme
>>
>>63339010
>I like One Direction
>>
>>63338980
>>63339041
top notch damage control
>>
>>63338893
Those aren't even their best songs, those are just their overplayed radio meme songs. You're just showing how pleb you are.
>>
>>63339074
that's why I said most memorable you dumb cunt. learn to read faggot.

>>63339067
>I like Nick Jonas
>>
>>63339094
>yew liek justin beaver xD fukn nerd
This is you right now. Please stop or I'll report you for being underaged.
>>
Queen was a singles band while the others were album bands
>>
>Zep songs as popular as the ones you mentioned
Stairway to Heaven
Dazed and Confused
Black Dog
Rock and Roll
Livin Lovin Maid
Good Times Bad Times
Over the Hills
Kashmir
Ramble On
D'yer Mak'er
Immigrant Song
Whole Lotta Love
>and more
Just because you really like Queen doesn't mean that other people don't really like other bands
>>
Queen had album tracks that were just as good, if not better, than many of their hits, and it's the focus on their hits among casual millennial listeners that give them such a bad reputation on /mu/.
>>
>>63340213
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2c6qblEwnQ
>>
File: 05.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
>>63340238
>>
>>63338893
Oh, hey there reddit
You belong here instead
https://www.reddit.com/r/Music/
>>
>>63340238
Not even the best song on the album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aau_kEtNV2U
>>
>>63338893
Queen? They sound like utter shit that would come out of any other pop musician. Idk why Britfags are still jerking off to their songs even to this day
>>
>>63340316
Drowse is honesty the only Taylor-led song I really like.
>>
>>63338893
They can compete by actually having good albums instead of good singles.
>>
>>63340347
Tenament Funster is my favorite
>>
>>63340383
Fuck, forgot to spellcheck
>>
Brian May's solo albums with Cozy Powell and Neil Murray were pretty good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iux9mTnf7xg
>>
>>63340374
Queen
Queen II
Sheer Heart Attack
A Night at the Opera
News of the World
>>
>>63338893
never understood why /mu/ hates queen so much. I mean sure their hits are super popular but it's not like any other artist from that era is different.

wouldn't it be nice is just as popular as somebody to love, you don't see anyone here shunning beach boys.
>>
They lost me in 1980 after The Game, but their last album with Freddie was a great comeback album. Shame he died after Innuendo.
>>
>>63342125
The Game?
>>
>>63338893
>Led Zepp
>Only 1 or 2 legendary songs
gtfo
>>
>>63339921

literally only

Stairway to Heaven
Immigrant Song
Whole Lotta Love

Are on the same level as OP's list
>>
>>63340424
>queen
>news of the world
>no innuendo
As pleb as they can go
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x741) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x741
>>63343979
>>
Queen II best Queen album.
>>
>>63340863
cancer fanbase that only listens to the singles
similar to the death grip kids who only listen to I've seen footage
>>
>>63344095
Seriously mate, Led Zep isn't that famous to the general public. Stairway to Heaven is a famous song, but other than that most people don't fucking know anything from them.

Stop being in denial - Queen has much more famous singles that are played everywhere around the world than Led Zeppelin.
>>
>Beat It
>Thriller
>Billie Jean
>Smooth Criminal
>Bad
>And more

He's called the King of Pop for a reason.
>>
They're good,they had some hits that were cool but they've never made an album that's higher than 7/10
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.