[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People like this are just the fucking worst.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: POSERFAGGOT.jpg (116 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
POSERFAGGOT.jpg
116 KB, 960x638
People like this are just the fucking worst.
>>
yeah, fuck dorky nerds that dress up like mac demarco. hate them.
>>
people sure like grasping for straws to complain about things huh
>>
>>63338290
never met anyone who actually wore corpse paint around although that would be pretty basdass. indie fags that look like they came out of the local urban outfitters are the fucking worst though.
>>
>>63338290
I mean who the fuck starts watching pokemon and the next day wears a t-shirt with pikachu on it.
>>
File: checkem.png (274 KB, 400x530) Image search: [Google]
checkem.png
274 KB, 400x530
I think you shouldn't judge people by their outfits at all, be it a guy who likes to wear corpsepaint and black or some people who dress fairly normal and shop at Urban Outfitters.
>>
>>63338544
you need to leave
>>
>>63338555
Why?
>>
>>63338290
I honestly don't have a single clue who the poser faggot is supposed to be.
>>
>>63338486

Corpse paint in black metal is an image to represent the album, the band,and their performance. It's not meant to be a fashion statement. Yet fucking idiots like this claim to know about the genre and do this shit. He's serious too, he does this pretty regularly and listens to maybe 3 entry level bm bands.
>>
BLACK METAL IST MAKING PEOPLE FAN SINGS ON FB
>>
>>63338580
Fuck him. You can stay.
>>
>>63339093
You should leave too
>>
>>63339724
Make me.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.