[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw seeing Brian Wilson perform Pet Sounds in Brooklyn I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: brian-wilson.jpg (62 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
brian-wilson.jpg
62 KB, 720x405
>tfw seeing Brian Wilson perform Pet Sounds in Brooklyn

I hope it's not depressing
>>
he'll be fine
>>
he'll be fine
>>
>>63336922
Was gonna buy tickets then saw a video of one of his recent performances.

Love him but if that's the only memory I can have of him live then I'd rather just live without ever seeing him.
>>
>mfw Brian Wilson dies on stage while I'm seeing him

That would be something :(
>>
>>63336986
i can't believe his last words were "surf's up nigga"
>>
>>63336940
>>63336948
*hell be fine
>>
It's not actually Brian Wilson the Beach Boy. It's Brian Wilson the baseball player. Performing Pet Sounds.
>>
>>63336922
I saw the Beach Boys perform at Bonnarro. It was just boring. It was during the day too. If I'm going to trip and listen to the Beach Boys, I'd much rather them start in the late evening and then finish their set after dark.

Brian WIlson just kinda sang at his piano with no much emotion.
>>
>>63337129
if you have a beard like this and you aren't a hobo then what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
My partner bought me tickets to this cause he knew I was a fan. I'm glad I'll get to see him but I am afraid it will just be depressing and boring. I almost want to just scalp the tickets and go to a different show
>>
>>63336922
>>63336973
>>63337150
>>63337218

Fuck. I wanted tickets but they sold out immediately..
>>
>>63337044
Could swear I'm the only one that hates this meme
>>
>>63337266
The Brooklyn one still has tickets available (GA) and for $35. I have no idea how.
>>
>so many people ITT not getting the point of seeing Brian live

Guys. It's not about whether or not he'll put on a good show. It's about seeing possibly one of the last shows ever put on by a man who revolutionized music.

Like, I mean, one of the reasons his shows aren't as good as they used to be is because he's recently had worse and worse hallucinations. But you gotta commend him for trying! And for that, I say, you guys should go.

At least, if you won't see him for the music, see him for the man who he is. One of the most genius men who's ever lived.

Love and Mercy.
>>
>>63337577
this SOUNDS like a reddit post desu
>>
>>63337665
Reddit has a much better reputation than 4chan t b q h
>>
>>63337577
this

I don't understand you guys. if you were truly a fan you'd be glad you even get to see him at all. plus, whatever he lacks in his singing ability, the band more than makes up for it. not to mention al jardine and blondie chaplin will be there singing some of the leads, how can you not be hype?
I even shelled out 500 shekels for one of the meet and greet packages and I don't have a single regret.
>>
>>63337291
It killed Lemmy and Bowie, I'm sure plenty of people don't like it
>>
>>63337577
comend plis
>>63337739
>you'd be glad to see a mediocre/shitty show
not me, muchacho
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.