[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does all of you memers think of Revolver?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: theonlygoodbeatlesalbum.jpg (380 KB, 1220x1220) Image search: [Google]
theonlygoodbeatlesalbum.jpg
380 KB, 1220x1220
>>
Should've dropped And Your Bird Can Sing from the tracklist.
>>
my favorite beatles album
>>
>>63331688
underrated filename
>>
File: 5pXOMkx.jpg (103 KB, 436x600) Image search: [Google]
5pXOMkx.jpg
103 KB, 436x600
First album after they did acid. Not much to it. But I don't care for the Beatles and think Rubber Soul is their best album.
>>
>>63331707
>Not digging the GOAT guitar line
>>
>>63331688
Better than Sgt. Peppers and Rubber Soul, not as good as White Album or Mystery Tour.
>>
Love You To's the best song.

Followed by Got to Get You into My Life.

Eleanor Rigby, Yellow Submarine, Taxman, She Said She Said, Tomorrow Never Knows are good.

The rest are trash
>>
>>63331848
S H I T O P I N I O N

I Want to Tell You is the best song on the album you fucking pleb
>>
>>63331848
>no I'm only sleeping
>>
>>63331707
I'd rather have AYBCS than Yellow Submarine.
>>
>>63331735
First album after they did acid.
>they
just john, george and ringo, but yeah
>>
>>63331971
>correcting someone on the history of a boy band
Ishygddt
>>
File: nigga what.jpg (21 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
nigga what.jpg
21 KB, 500x333
>>63331848
>I'm Only Sleeping, literally the best track on the album
>trash
>>
>>63331966
This. I don't hate Yellow Submarine, but it should've been exclusively on its own album.
>>
It's the "coolest" sounding Beatles album. I don't like it as much as say Peppers or White Album but it has some of my absolute favorite Beatles songs. (I'm Only Sleeping, Tomorrow Never Knows.)
>>
Is it just me or does the stereo version sound like shit, at least on headphones.
>>
>>63332484
It's hard panned, so some people dislike it, on headphones especially. Some songs work great, but the panning is a bit brutal on some.
It's much better on speakers, and was made for them.
Just grab the mono and stereo versions for the best of both worlds. Also, some of the songs are overall different on stereo. Some effects are left out.
>>
>>63332484
It's probably that specific set of mixes rather than the fact that you're listening in stereo.

The MFSL remasters have incredible mastering and mixing but they're only available in stereo which is annoying.

The Beatles in Mono box set never sounded as good to me but I almost always listen to them because they are still the best set of mono mixes.
>>
>>63332583
:^)
>>
File: TWISTED FUCKING PYSCHOPATH.jpg (18 KB, 316x476) Image search: [Google]
TWISTED FUCKING PYSCHOPATH.jpg
18 KB, 316x476
>>63331707
>taking off the best song of all time
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.