[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We can agree that it's great, right? Or /mu/ still need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
We can agree that it's great, right?
Or /mu/ still need more time to grow?
>>
Lowqualitybait.jpg
>>
>>63331381
no it's not bait
>>
>>63331811
Lowqualitychromosomes.jpg
>>
>>63331381
more like low quality shilling
>>
It's actually worst than their debut album...
>>
>>63331112
Album of the year so far. Matt Healy is GOAT
>>
File: bait.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>63331811
>ok
>>
>>63331112
Tied with TLOP & Blackstar for my AOTY so far. 3 virtually-flawless albums, already such a stellar year. Damn.
>>
The shill is real, niggas.
>>
>>63331381
>>63331981
>>63334427

I love how evertime something isn't in /mu/s box or their radar they call it shilling or bait.
>>
File: 1382355147114.png (62 KB, 211x214) Image search: [Google]
1382355147114.png
62 KB, 211x214
>>63331811
>>63332968
>>63334348
Bloody hell get some taste
>>
>>63334478

The irony is real, niggas.
>>
Tried to like it. but the vocals are awful ruin the whole album
op go tweet ian cohen he loves this album
>>
File: 1426194493865.jpg (40 KB, 349x642) Image search: [Google]
1426194493865.jpg
40 KB, 349x642
>>63334532
>>
>>63334454
I love how every time you make this thread you say the same thing.
>>
>>63331112
No no OP this: https://www.tumblr.com/ is where you belong
>>
>>63331112
They definitely experimented with some interesting tones that, after getting used to, were pretty cool (such as the guitar on "Love Me"). "The Sound" seemed like a bit of a re-hash of The 1975 LP in its melodies, and super repetitive... All in all, I still like their debut LP best-- but enjoy this album too.

I bet everyone who calls this bait and shilling or whatever listens to drone/noise music, so idgaf what they think. They have terrible taste anyway.
>>
>>63336573
SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

You're a shilling viral cocksucker. Go shill on reddit/play in traffic.
>>
>>63336573
I liked the debut more too, loved the dreamier sound in that one. Need to give this one another spin tho.
>>
>>63336661
damn, you seem mad, you should chill out.
>>
>>63336736
You should stop viraling.
>>
>>63336771
Not him, but why the fuck a established band would viral, specially here, where they would never get positive feedback dumbfuck? If anything, lesser bands would be the one to do that. Holy shit are you guys paranoid.
>>
>>63336891
*lesser known bands
>>
>>63336573
To add to my comment, here's what I think about each track

The 1975 - Intro song... It's whatever. Could take it or leave it

Love Me - Took time getting used to, but I enjoy it now. Still not my favorite though

UGH! - My favorite song on the album

Change of Heart - This one's good for laying in bed, spacing out and thinking about life

She's American - Settle Down re-hash.

If I Believe You - Feel like this could be another song to lay in bed and think to, but the clapping is so fucking loud in the mix that it really distracts from it. 1:13 on is good though

Please Be Naked - Clear Sigur Ros influences on this one. Not bad.

Lostmyhead - Probably best to listen to this one when you're not tired but have a lot on your mind. Right now, I'm tired and the noise is giving me a headache. Good transition out of the last song though

The Ballad of Me and My Brain - Meh. Same as the last

Somebody Else - I like this one. Pretty.

Loving Someone - I like this one too. This is the jammin' feel that got me into them.

ILIWYSFYASBYSUI - Pretty. This is the song to listen to after all that deep thinking from the other songs. This is the one that's like "alright, now that you've sorted shit out, go make your life better"

The Sound - Again, this is a great jam. A bit of a re-hash in melody, and a bit repetitive, but I still dig it. One of my favorites also

This Must Be My Dream - A bit cheesy, but the funk is there. I can dig it

Paris - Dig it

Nana - Nice to have these acoustic songs here. Feels very raw and vulnerable. Nice to hear this side. I need to read the lyrics, 'cause I swear there was some stupid shit in there, but... Decent song anyway. I like it. Sounds like James Taylor

She Lays Down - Good one again. These acoustic songs add great diversity and rawness that really help the album.

How to Draw - Beautiful way to end the album
>>
>>63336891
Why would some make the same thread over and over and over? It's either autism or shilling. But it's probably shilling.
>>
>>63336938
Nice effort but you could describe each song more and focus less on your emotional response of it if you want to get people interested in listening to the album.
>>
>>63336981
I'm not trying to get people interested in listening to the album.
>>
>>63336947
No it's because a new album came out from a band that was better than expected and panned by the general /mu/ audience. People want to talk about it, it's a new album.

Shilling is the new fucking meme on this site I swear. I remember like a week ago when the new Charlie EP came out any discussion about it was always regarded as shilling.

Sorry people want to talk about something other that your pre approved /mu/sic
>>
>>63337024
>panned by the general /mu/ audience.
>LOL MIGHT AS WELL KEEP MAKING THE THREAD THEN

Go hang with your friends on reddit, retard.
>>
>>63331112
Didn't wanna like it, but I did. They need to stop fucking with pop honestly. Wasting their potential.
>>
>>63337065
Have you even listened to the album?
>>
>>63337165
Are you trying to get me to listen to it?
>>
>>63337181
I don't care if you do or don't. I was genuinely surprised by the album. I just think your bitterness towards the album is unjustified and you just want to keep your hipster card for lack of a better term.
>>
I honestly don't know what so many people see in this album. It's not offensively bad either, it's just so damn bland. Like there's not a moment where I felt there was bit of genuine emotion or anything interesting compositionally going on. Most songs don't even seem that catchy enough to catch one with people
It's baffling how many people defend this album to its core when it just feels like someone drew neon pink marker all over a piece of cardboard
>>
>>63337295
Lol k. So what's it like to be a shill, though?
>>
File: 1400248324534.gif (2 MB, 200x160) Image search: [Google]
1400248324534.gif
2 MB, 200x160
>literally have a song called UGH!
>>
Literally only underage gay kids love this album.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.