[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you listening to Andrew Lloyd Webber?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwODQwNDg3NDM4.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwODQwNDg3NDM4.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>Jesus Christ Superstar
>Phantom
>School of Rock
>Joseph

What's your excuse for not listening to this handsome man's work?
>>
now that i know what he looks like i am disappointed to learn that he is not handsome. i wish i had never seen phantom now
>>
>>63323630
mike myers?
>>
Sondheim's better
>>
File: sondheim.jpg (257 KB, 618x720) Image search: [Google]
sondheim.jpg
257 KB, 618x720
>>63323679
correct. Andrew Lloyd Webber is pleb tier.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW5wwi4ahLc
>>
>>63323648

Agreed.

Ugly / average people should not be allowed to be involved in any kind of artistic endeavors.
>>
>>63323738
We should just turn this into a Sondheim thread.

Favorite musical of his? Favorite song?
>>
File: sondy.png (672 KB, 1160x887) Image search: [Google]
sondy.png
672 KB, 1160x887
>>63323813
favorite musical Company, favorite song atm is The Road You Didn't Take from Follies.

You ever watch any of his master classes? pretty sweet.
>>
File: sondheim-big.jpg (134 KB, 970x727) Image search: [Google]
sondheim-big.jpg
134 KB, 970x727
>>63323885
Totally, he is a very interesting man to watch. I got both Finishing the Hat and Look, I made a Hat

I like Company, but my issue with it is I don't really care for any of the Bobbys I've heard.

My favorite song of his is either Finishing the Hat, Could I Leave You?, or Now/Soon/Later, and favorite show is Sunday
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S3fpgrZ9ys
>>
>>63323630
But anon, i do listen to his work
>>
File: ied.jpg (71 KB, 640x468) Image search: [Google]
ied.jpg
71 KB, 640x468
>>63323630
I'm too busy crushing the dreams of the poor
>>
Phantom of the opera sucks the galaxy itself. I cd explain why, But, by now, My arguments are wellknown. Pffhhh!!
>>
>>63323630
Musicals in general are pretty shit, I can get by with some of the Hollywood musicals from the 40s and 50s but Andrew Lloyd Webber is pretty much the worst of the worst.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.