[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>YOU DON'T LIKE KANYE WEST'S MUSIC?! ARE YOU SOME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: 1457989358986s.jpg (6 KB, 148x250) Image search: [Google]
1457989358986s.jpg
6 KB, 148x250
>YOU DON'T LIKE KANYE WEST'S MUSIC?! ARE YOU SOME KIND OF RACIST?
>>
WOW what a NICE MEME
>>
Source on the meme? I keep seeing it on /tv/
>>
Man this meme is just not catching on
>>
>>63318897

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ
>>
File: LOLOLO.jpg (55 KB, 1665x103) Image search: [Google]
LOLOLO.jpg
55 KB, 1665x103
Saved this gold from the /tv/ thread. They wanna drag society back to the stone age like ISIS does. Kek. #Drumpf2016
>>
>>63318922
why are liberals so racist?
>>
>>63318922
nü males at their finest
>>
File: Untitled.png (549 KB, 446x638) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
549 KB, 446x638
>>63318914

What memes have you made to benefit this problem?
>>
>>63318922
americans are so fucking stupid
>>
"No im not racist, Ill listen to all kinds of diverse music. His music is just terrible"
>>
>>63319022
>I'm 16 and don't want to step on any toes while still having an opinion
>>
>implying any of these points are incorrect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

Drumpf/MRA/Redpillers btfo
>>
Every damn day there's a guy at my job who positively flips his shit when Kanye West is mentioned.

>Worst talentless piece of trash
>Brings his iMac and presses play
>Real musicians use an instrument on stage
>If it can't be played live it's not music

Have you ever listened to any of his albums?

>lol no why would i?

There are worse artists in his own genre.
That's pretty narrowminded.

>No I'm pretty diverse in my musical taste
>*shuffles iPhone music*
>*From All Time Low to BB King*
>Haha, I know, my interests are pretty weird, huh?

Fucking guitar-music normies, I swear. I'd rather if he just hated kanye for being black.
>>
>>63318836
Well the thing about Kanye is its impossible to cause any negative intent towards him due to the fact that his music and his overall, well general creative spirit cause him to transcend any race or boundary that might still linger in this fast paced "rock n' roll" world of ours. You cannot be racist for not liking Kanye, only spiritually blind.
>>
>>63319022
>No im not racist
>unironically answering their stupid loaded question
>>
>>63319045
>Drumpf

Honestly, probably the most pathetic political 'attack' ever made.
Literally screams "I'm out of ideas and I'm terrified"
>>
>>63319003
I don't get it though. Only thing he says is '' What have you done to benefit this planet ''
>>
>>63319160
It really is, but it will piss him off without a doubt. And it's on the same level as Trump's political mindset.

Also, correctly pronouncing Drumpf doesn't sound as bad as it seems in the bastardized English form people say it in.
>>
>>63319160
Point out the factual errors in the video plz.
>>
>>63318922
lol it's better than netflix. white guilt vs trump puppets
>>
>>63318922
Americans suddenly forget how to communicate effectively when arguing
>>
File: 1437392478139.png (11 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
1437392478139.png
11 KB, 390x470
>>63318922
the fucking guy with the anonymous mask
>>
File: christ.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
christ.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>>63318922
>>
>>63318922
>mfw it would be so easy to debate this trump idiot and the liberalfags are losing to him
>>
>>63318922
Watching this shit is pathetic all around. Nobody who participates in this goes out with their dignity intact. Trump is an idiot and people vote for him just to see him rumble. Meanwhile, Bernie supporters hate themselves and want everyone to suffer for it.

This has to worst election in the history of the United States. Whoever wins, we lose.
>>
>>63318992
>criticizes nu males
>is probably beta as fuck
>>
>>63319712
>seeing politics as anything but dank meme material

whoever wins, WE already won
>>
>>63318836
>YOU DON'T LIKE KANYE WEST'S MUSIC?! ARE YOU SOME KIND OF RACIST?
yes
>>
>>63319735
>defending nü males
>is probably a nü male himself
>>
>>63319160
I agree. Trump is unappealing all around, but the whole 'Drumpf' reeks of desperation on his political opposition.

Trump didn't even change the name himself and he has worn this name since the day he was born. Also, it's up to debate whether his grandfather changed the name at all.

Assuming he did: I love how the far left harasses people for not respecting made up genders and pronouns, but a man who was born under a certain name doesn't deserve the same respect because he happens to be on the other end of the political spectrum.
>>
File: sides.png (157 KB, 1034x778) Image search: [Google]
sides.png
157 KB, 1034x778
>>63318922
>that infowars plug at the end
>check who posted the video
>The Alex Jones Channel
>>
>>63319737
this tbqh familia
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.