[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /mu/ like Cage The Elephant? I got a ton of hiphop on my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (16 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16 KB, 237x213
Does /mu/ like Cage The Elephant?

I got a ton of hiphop on my library and I'm looking to get some stuff related.
>>
I liked their first album but never really followed them closely afterward.
Not a huge fan of their recent radio hits however.
>>
>>63316399
>cage the elephant
>hip hop

what
>>
>>63316426
Sorry I should have phrased that better. I meant I was looking to add some other music that wasn't hip hop.
>>
First album was great. I got turned off with Melophobia.
>>
>>63316503
Thank You Happy Birthday was pretty good. A few tracks on Melaphobis were hit or miss and then I feel like they completely dropped the ball on thew newest album
>>
>>63316399
What exactly do you like about them? Or which songs?

Try Franz Ferdinand, The Strokes, maybe The Frattellis or The Black Keys. All of them are pretty good alt rock bands with some popular appeal.
>>
>>63316622
you can thank Dan Auerbach (the black keys) for producing that shit album
>>
>>63316622
yea their new album sucked butts
>>
>>63316426
idiote
>>
Loved the first and second albums. Haven't listened to the new one.
>>
>>63316399
I really like three of their albums, haven't listened to Happy Brithday or whatever its called. Seeing them in a couple months.
>>
>>63318954
don't
>>63316399
OP if you like cage check out Morning Teleportation-Expanding Anyway.
Theyre from bowling green too, they put out that one album years ago produced by Isaac Brock and never fucking tour or put out a second one just stay in town and play small shows. who knows why because they're fucking great
>>
>>63316399
They are nice, pretty much all of their albums are good, I haven't listened to happy birthday but Melophobia and tell me I'm pretty are really good.
>>
>>63316399

New album was pretty good. Would have been better if Dan Auerbach hadn't tried to make it Black Keys Lite.
>>
>>63319042
Or Perfect Confusion. It's essentially cage the elephant but more like the first album.
>>
>>63316399

https://youtu.be/H1tIkdbGLVM
>>
>>63316399
try:
strokes (start with is this it)
parquet courts (light up gold)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.