[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Devilman: 2 Skepta: 1 Chipmunk: 0 What do you think /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (70 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70 KB, 1920x1080
Devilman: 2 Skepta: 1 Chipmunk: 0
What do you think /mu/?
>>
fuck chip
>>
>>63302411
>literally who
No one gives a fuck about black artist unless they're from the U.S.
>>
>>63302792
Because you're all closed minded, or?
>>
>>63302836
Their accents sound terrible
>>
>>63302904
I've grown up in Manchester, our accent doesn't really have much density, Bugzy Malone sounds great.
>>
>>63302411
>>63302724
>m-muh popstar
>b-but he made pop music!
>i-i'm judging his entire recent musical output based on a shitty pop song he released 7 years ago
>>
>>63302411
>>63302724
what the hell is wrong with chip
>>
Chip ruined Bugzy Malone. He ruined Yungen. He will ruin anyone else who comes at him.

I don't know why people are afraid to admit that he's good now. He's proven himself.
>>
>>63303049
shame he's a shit grime artist
>>
>>63303346
Grime fans are extremely insecure about their masculinity so they tend to write off any artists who made pop/mainstream music in the past.

Chip was a famous pop rapper as a teenager who was at the top of the charts and shit, so grime fans will refuse to accept that he's improved a ton because according to grime fans it's pathetic to want to make a lot of money and get your family out of the ghetto, and even more pathetic to not care about your street care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkXTG-AmzEA
>>
>>63302411

if you like chip you are a certified wanker

because chip is a certified wanker

chip is blacklisted along with all of bbk
>>
>>63303049
Bugzy Malone is fucking terrible.
>>
>>63303431
Why?

Because he made a pop song?
>>
Devilman always was going to merk chip

very few MC's funnier or more disgusting than devilman
>>
>>63303463

no because he has no bars, he makes shit tunes, and hes a smug prick who had to send for the entire grime scene (except for a few carefully selected close friends) in order to become relevant

fuck chip
>>
>>63303568
You've gotta do something to get respect. He called out people who called him out with Pepper Riddim.

Then Bugzy and Yungen sent for him and he sent back and buried them both (Yungen is arguable but he 100% wrecked Bugzy). Isn't that what you're supposed to do?

If he didn't reply you'd be calling him a pussy but because he did you're calling him a prick?

Sounds like you've got biased.
>>
>>63303647
Bugzy is a faggot

he did't even bother stepping to devilman because he knew he'd lose

hasn't even followed through on his shitty posturing
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.